Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Some of the intelligence came from Club Gitmo

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    You guys crack me up. America has just caught the most wanted man in the entire world and within hours of the news everyone is already arguing over who 'got' him, who deserves credit, etc, etc.

It's typical of the majority of society these days where so few people can't just be happy with something without needed to have 'their side' as the main reason for the victory.

You've got one group - going on about how Bush laid the foundations, etc;
    Another group - going on about how 'Yes, but it was Obama that finally got him!'
    And then the tin foil hat aka Mendenhall brigade - coming up with conspiracy theories over everything.

C'Mon Men! :grbac:
    Actually, I don't recall claiming anyone should get credit just trying to talk to Galen and get him to stop trying to convinve us that this is all thanks to Obama

You guys crack me up. America has just caught the most wanted man in the entire world and within hours of the news everyone is already arguing over who 'got' him, who deserves credit, etc, etc.

Liberals are tired of being labeled the party of weak defense, immoral values and undisciplined finances. Look at the last 15 years of American politics and to find out how the Republicans claim moral superiority, strength in defense and financial responsibility is impossible.

To sit here, as well as watch the news, and see the Republicans claim some responsibility for Osama's death is a joke. Republicans refuse to own the fact that 9-11 occurred under "W", "W"s response to 9-11 was mostly poorly executed and "W" never sniffed Osama but instead claimed it was not important to him to find him. I would rather connies say it wasn't important to get Osama instead of claiming that "W" had anymore than maybe 10% repsonsibility.

Obama made it his priority through the CIA and special forces to get Osama. He made tough decisions and got it right. Yet Republicans now want to hop on the bandwagon and praise a seriously lackadaisical "W" for equal responsibility. Its a joke.

I campaigned extensively for Obama in conservative areas of the country for many reasons. Obama is an enigma to the right...they can't get their brains around his style. To them, careful analysis, planning and maybe flexibility in thought is "dithering". What is dithering is "W" playing around in Iraq trying to find WMDs while Osama was racked up in million dollar home laughing at our country going financially and morally bankrupt.

What is not dithering is finding Osama and putting a bullet through his forehead.

Many of us Obama supporters are tired of the racist innuedos against him, the minimizing of his intellect and abililty and most certainly the attempt to claim his accomplishments. We speak out against it and will continue to.

Don't doubt for a second we aren't celebrating Obama's, the CIA's and the SEALs feat. We love it. While highly symbolic, it is what this country needs...much more than Ryan's plan, deficit ceilings, unions etc. We can celebrate it while simultaneously telling the conservatives to cut the crap and crawl way for a change.

Watch the following video. It is an edited video so take that into account. Watch though how Obama speaks clearly about his plan almost three years ago and the conservative candidate criticizes him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYefH...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 05-03-2011 at 10:05 PM.

Blog Entries

LOL at the Europeans.

You better worry about your own mess and all the riots over there. You're about
    to go under.

Recent riots include England, Irland, France, Germany, Spain,Italy, Greece, not to
    mention Yeman, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and of course Libya.

No more road trips for you dude.

Galen's liberal policies of letting the US go bankrupt will add several states to that
    list starting with the biggest two on the East and West Coast.

This thread makes it clear that the Hampster wanted to close Gitmo where critical info came
    that led to the courier and he wanted to pull out of the 2 wars making the great event you
    mention difficult to possible.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-04-2011 at 12:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    :grbac:

There really is no point in talking to you...
    In response to your W-word sign.

I quoted you.

Blog Entries

BTW, getting back to why Europeans don't understand American politics this is why
    we do what we do. We gotta make people realize what the pussies of the country
    are really doing. So just let us have our fun and mind your own business.
    You got serious probs of your own.

Now remember the water boarding intel the Hampster released
    his first day to embarrass W and he stopped it.

As the other thread said, intel cam from Gitmo and it came from
    that water boarding techniques OBY the PUSSY stopped.

OBY owes W an apology especially for declassifying info just to
    embarrass him when that info is making OBY look good for killing
    Binny.

A congressman from New York just released this info. Per Rush:

The information provided by waterboarding, it was said last night by Peter King, congressman, New York, waterboarding of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed produced the intel that led to the successful assault on that glorified hut in which Osama Bin Laden was living. All of this produced by techniques and policies steadfastly opposed by this current president. The president gives a -- some would say illegal -- kill order. We are proscribed because of an executive order from President Ford to assassinate foreign leaders, but nevertheless this president gives a kill order for a target in a private residence in a country, a friendly country invaded by us without their knowledge where there are women and children present, by the way. In the course of this attack, upwards of 22 foreign nationals are either killed or captured, including the targeted unarmed foreign leader.

It's typical of the majority of society these days where so few people can't just be happy with something without needed to have 'their side' as the main reason for the victory.

You've got one group - going on about how Bush laid the foundations, etc;
    Another group - going on about how 'Yes, but it was Obama that finally got him!'
    And then the tin foil hat aka Mendenhall brigade - coming up with conspiracy theories over everything.

C'Mon Men! :grbac:
    :word

7. Re: Some of the intelligence came from Club Gitmo

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    LOL at the Europeans.

You better worry about your own mess and all the riots over there. You're about
    to go under.

Recent riots include England, Irland, France, Germany, Spain,Italy, Greece, not to
    mention Yeman, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and of course Libya.

No more road trips for you dude.

Galen's liberal policies of letting the US go bankrupt will add several states to that
    list starting with the biggest two on the East and West Coast.

This thread makes it clear that the Hampster wanted to close Gitmo where critical info came
    that led to the courier and he wanted to pull out of the 2 wars making the great event you
    mention difficult to possible.
    Oh well then, I suppose I should bin my passport.

Also, looking at your list of countires that have recently had riots, I don't live in any of them.

I was merely commenting on how ridiculous I find arguing over this. Sharing my opinion, some would say.

That is, of course, what a message board/forum is for.
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

Blog Entries

Not when you always come in here blasting the members either
    as inviduals or as a group who were just giving their
    opinions as bad as they might have been.

Nobody was bothering you or even mentioned you name.

I was merely commenting on how ridiculous I find arguing over this. Sharing my opinion, some would say.

That is, of course, what a message board/forum is for.
    Not that I agree with Trap and how he is criticizing you here but I would guess that he is entitled to criticize your opinion criticizing some of our opinions since as you say this is what a message board is for.

I am not sure how your criticisms are somehow more noble?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I think your opinion is valid, it's ridiculous to argue over it. It is ridiculous to say that a political party is responsible for this. This was accomplished by the people in the intelligence community and our military.

Blog Entries

No, he is not just giving an opinion. The last time he got an entire thread nuked after
    a mod came in and blasted him for attacking me. Then someone came in after he
    complained and whacked the thread.

He has no idea why we're doing what we are as far as politicizing this.

My point is that Gordon doesn't come in here unless he's attacking someone
    either individually like he did me or in this case as a group. He's never contributed
    anything to the forum.

Let him contribute something and start a thread instead of tearing down.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-04-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    No, he is not just giving an opinion. The last time he got an entire thread nuked after
    a mod came in and blasted him for attacking me. Then someone came in after he
    complained and whacked the thread.

He has no idea why we're doing what we are as far as politicizing this.

My point is that Gordon doesn't come in here unless he's attacking someone
    either individually like he did me or in this case as a group. He's never contributed
    anything to the forum.

Let him contribute something and start a thread instead of tearing down.
    Maybe instead of personally attacking the guy Trap, just remind him that this is a "political" forum. It is a forum to discuss the "politics" of events. It seems rather silly to for people to keep criticizing folks for discussing the politics of events in a political forum, no? If you can't handle it for whatever reason, then don't participate.

Its like going into Ravens forum and criticizing fans for debating the Ravens or creating a "This is a non-ravens thread for discussing Joe Flacco".

It is my understanding that we discuss the politics of events in a political forum. Any attempt to subvert that is just as political in nature whether we admit it or not.