Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Predict the pick

Very solid pick. Immediate starter. If Terry holds up ok at RT we have an excellent line for next year.

Ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Guard in the first is poor value IMO. For what you can get from other positions I don't think a guard can ever be that good. Grubbs will be very good I have no doubt, but I think a guy like David Harris could have more impact, I just don't like the idea of drafting a guard in round one. But if he turns out well as I expect then I'll not be unduly unhappy with the pick.

So it appears that Vincent is gone now! That will save cap space. It looks like our starting line will be
    Ogden, Brown, Chester, Grubbs, Terry

I am still in shock about Ozzie taking a player from auburn. I am so glad that the history of his draft was purely coincidental.

this is good for a lot of reasons, two of which being flynn's days are numbered at best for him, vincent is out as soon as the "b" in Ben Grubbs.

Anyone that thinks Savage made a bad move to get Quinn with Thomas is either certifiably insane or drinking gallons of purple Kool-Aid. The price was high, but it was a fantastic day for the Browns.

Too bad we missed on Staley, but Grubbs is a great pick. Would have liked Poz! But Grubbs is great, and our OL could be fantastic depending on Terry...

- C -

Getting Quinn: good.

Paying what they paid: idiocy.