Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Pro-Steelers or Pro-Cincy on Sunday?

The team at home, Pittsburgh. You can't let the Bengals get an away game win over the Squeelers.

Bengals All The Way.
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by towsonraven View Post
    Who do we pull for in this match-up? Personally, I hate Pitt so much I would like to see them buried. However, a loss this early in the yar won't do that. Still, two losses in three games has to rattle them a bit. Also, if we shut Palmer down, I like our chances against Cincy's defense. So, I will go with the lesser of two evils, Cincy.

Exactly...we need the Steelers to be in a hole...if they win, the division becomes a 3 team race instead of 2...if they lose (and I'm assuming the Ravens beat the 2nd worst team in the NFL this week) then they are already 2 games behind division leaders. Those wanting the Steelers to win to make the division more even are going about this the wrong way. As long as we are 3-0, it does not matter if the Bengals are 3-0.

While I'm with you guys that cannot (in good Ravens conscience) root for the Stealers, I'd like to see both teams beat the crap out of each other.
    Does Big Ben start? After MNF, it looked like he was back too soon after the operation. I can't see the Chin resting him in an important game.

Perhaps its best if Pigsburgh wins to put the Ravens alone at the top, provided they beat the Clowns, which should happen.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I absolutely cannot bring myself to root for the Steelers.

Besides, (and I know this may be blasphemy) I kinda like the Bengals. If we can't win the division, I want them to win it. I'd go as far as to say that if we aren't in the Super Bowl, I'd rather have the Bengals playing for the championship over pretty much any other AFC team.

I like the way they play football- they've sort of developed into the opposite of us, so I like watching a high-powered offense every now and then. Plus, Carson Palmer's simply incredible, and it's hard not to get some enjoyment out of watching the guy play.

And, I really hate the Steelers and the Browns. Ugh.