Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ryan hung out to dry

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Looks like Galen is wrong AGAIN!!! (broken record, I know!) Adults approve of Ryan plan over 0bama plan...
    Actually if you want to be technical, even this poll has 44% approving Obama to 43% on Ryan. This is the best it has been for Ryan.

I like how you move the goal post though. Well done. Except G7 is still right if even by just 1 percentage point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Actually if you want to be technical, even this poll has 44% approving Obama to 43% on Ryan. This is the best it has been for Ryan.

I like how you move the goal post though. Well done. Except G7 is still right if even by just 1 percentage point.
    His point was adults approve. The 18-29 crowd almost shouldn't count cause have of them have no idea what isn't about since they are still on their parents insurance. PLus they are easily swayed when BHO comes to speak at their community college, lord knows he can't give speeches in front of adults anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    His point was adults approve. The 18-29 crowd almost shouldn't count cause have of them have no idea what isn't about since they are still on their parents insurance. PLus they are easily swayed when BHO comes to speak at their community college, lord knows he can't give speeches in front of adults anymore.
    :word