Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ravens 2011 Schedule features home Thanksgiving Game v. 49ers

If a Squeeler fan wants to pay me twice or three times the face value of a ticket I'll sell it every time. I'd buy a season pass to the Squeelers and sell every single game at 2 or 3 times the face value to pay for a season pass for the Ravens.
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Thumbs down Re: Ravens 2011 Schedule features home Thanksgiving Game v. 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by TLaMana View Post
    If a Squeeler fan wants to pay me twice or three times the face value of a ticket I'll sell it every time.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Ravens 2011 Schedule features home Thanksgiving Game v. 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    and

Not really. This comes up periodically - it fooled me too, inasmuch I had been looking forward to going to a Ravens-Cardinals game at the new space-age stadium in Phoenix, only to learn that that won't happen until 2016 (a 12 year gap). After listening to the whining by West Coast teams about their competitive disadvantage of multiple East Coast trips, where they would be clobbered, the NFL changed the schedule rotation rules:
    Thanks for the help, T.

Quote Originally Posted by TLaMana
    If a Squeeler fan wants to pay me twice or three times the face value of a ticket I'll sell it every time. I'd buy a season pass to the Squeelers and sell every single game at 2 or 3 times the face value to pay for a season pass for the Ravens.
    Fail.