Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Liberal brain mass vs. Conservative brain mass

[QUOTE=NCRAVEN;261793]
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

You say I have acknowledged he was born in Hawaii, yet still call me a birther?

I know he released the short form, but you said "he did show it" when we were talking about the one he released yesterday.
    A "White collar birther" is a great term I saw being used yesterday for those who realize they have to now admit Obama is an American citizen because he released a second form of his BC but still want to want to criticize him or keep some doubt alive as in "So why didn't he release it earlier"? So its one of those "yeah he is an american but it is still odd that he did this or did that" Its like someone saying I am okay with gay people they just shouldn't be allowed to marry. A more accepting stance towards Obama and gays but still some exclusionary thoughts..."yeah you're okay but not quite as okay as me"...keeping his uppity self in his proper place.

vs.

What I guess would be "Blue Collar Birtherism" which is more like Trap and 4G who immediately go to the Worldnet sights to find someone who claims the BC was photoshopped or there is still some odd wording on it that shows that Obama is an alien.

or

What I will call "Trump Birtherism" that immediately goes to another way to delegitimize Obama such as he really wasn't a true Harvard guy but only was accepted because he is black and affirmative action saved his wretched, half-human soul.

Blog Entries

Re: Liberal brain mass vs. Conservative brain mass

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

A "White collar birther" is a great term I saw being used yesterday for those who realize they have to now admit Obama is an American citizen because he released a second form of his BC but still want to want to criticize him or keep some doubt alive as in "So why didn't he release it earlier"? So its one of those "yeah he is an american but it is still odd that he did this or did that" Its like someone saying I am okay with gay people they just shouldn't be allowed to marry. A more accepting stance towards Obama and gays but still some exclusionary thoughts..."yeah you're okay but not quite as okay as me"...keeping his uppity self in his proper place.

vs.

What I guess would be "Blue Collar Birtherism" which is more like Trap and 4G who immediately go to the Worldnet sights to find someone who claims the BC was photoshopped or there is still some odd wording on it that shows that Obama is an alien.

or

What I will call "Trump Birtherism" that immediately goes to another way to delegitimize Obama such as he really wasn't a true Harvard guy but only was accepted because he is black and affirmative action saved his wretched, half-human soul.
    What in the hell does any of that have to do with you calling me a birther when anytime we have ever talked about this I said I believe he was born in Hawaii? Or you believing he released this copy already, when he didn't?