Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOP Primaries

Blog Entries

Re: GOP Primaries

Quote Originally Posted by TLaMana View Post
    He's also a racist to think that Conservatives wouldn't vote for anyone that wasn't white.
    What Galen doesn't get is he is the ones that said that, not us. Thus, Galen is the racist.

I'll tell you right now, I'd vote for either one in a heart beat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Cain and West both have a genetic predisposition that prohibits their win in any conservative primary. Argue against that as much as you like but it is true.
    Sounds like you're a closet racist there, Galen....project much?

That's why they're the worst nightmare for the Dems and 0bama especially. I love everything about both of them but since you're a "progressive" you focus on color first and not the content of their character.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I knew the Huffington Post would convince Galen and he's still
    a bigot to women.

As soon as someone mentioned Palin's name, even as a backup.

I put that in there for some "red meat" for him and he woofed it down immediately! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Sounds like you're a closet racist there, Galen....project much?

That's why they're the worst nightmare for the Dems and 0bama especially. I love everything about both of them but since you're a "progressive" you focus on color first and not the content of their character.
    Pointing out racist tendencies does not make one a racist. You think a party that has spent two years calling Obama a Muslim, saying he was born in Kenya, grew up around madrasas, pals around with terrorists, "is not like us", is not American....all outright bigoted lies...is ready to elect a black man...in a primary? Never happen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Pointing out racist tendencies does not make one a racist. You think a party that has spent two years calling Obama a Muslim, saying he was born in Kenya, grew up around madrasas, pals around with terrorists, "is not like us", is not American....all outright bigoted lies...is ready to elect a black man...in a primary? Never happen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Nice try, but not everyone said or believes he is a Muslim, or that he was born or grew up in Kenya, There is a newspaper with his birth announcement in Hawaii the only reason he won't show it is to keep people talking about it and have people like you try to paint them as racist.

Pals around with terroris,t was Palin, someone you say is stupid and crazy.

All of these things where said by individuals not a party. And even if they were, how does that project racism?

And when when you are "Pointing out racist tendencies" you believe to be true that aren't if that doesn't make you racist, it at the very least makes you naive to believe everything your told, and a jackass for continuing the lie w

Blog Entries

Pointing out racist tendencies does not make one a racist. You think a party that has spent two years calling Obama a Muslim, saying he was born in Kenya, grew up around madrasas, pals around with terrorists, "is not like us", is not American....all outright bigoted lies...
    None if these have anything to do with him being "black"

is ready to elect a black man...in a primary? Never happen.
    Hate to break it to you but it was white people that got 0bama elected and specifically, "independent" white voters (both Republicans and Democrats) that voted his way in the general. What makes you think that a man with an impeccable business history and acumen, who happens to be black, couldn't challenge 0bama for the POTUS? I can tell you this; if he decides to run I'll have his sign in my front yard.

Thats right, I forgot...White Republicans = RAAACISTS. But what about black Republicans? I'm guessing they've betrayed their race, right?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    All of these things where said by individuals not a party. And even if they were, how does that project racism?
    Four serious GOP primary candidates:

1. Palin - "He pals around with terrorists". "He is not like us"

2. Bachmann - President Obama is running "a gangster government." And, yeah, he probably doesn't like America very much either.

3. Huckabee - "I would love to know more - what I know is troubling enough. And one thing that I do know is his having grown up in Kenya"

4. Gingrich - "What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]?" Gingrich asked.

These are creme de la creme of the GOP all making primary bids. All pushing racist innuedos and bigotry. If you don't see then you are less aware than I thought. These aren't just individuals, these are carefully crafted talking points from GOP leaders designed to sway people who are too uneducated to understand the psychological process and unworldy enough to think a black man is somehow inherently unamerican.

And when when you are "Pointing out racist tendencies" you believe to be true that aren't if that doesn't make you racist, it at the very least makes you naive to believe everything your told, and a jackass for continuing the lie
    Everything I am told? Listen to your own side bro. Those are direct quotes not MSNBC interpretions. Stop making excuses for them and pay attention.

Meanwhile today we have Republican Peter King's hearings on radicalization in the American Muslim community. What a tool.

Blog Entries

These are creme de la creme of the GOP all making primary bids. All pushing racist innuedos and bigotry. If you don't see then you are less aware than I thought. These aren't just individuals, these are carefully crafted talking points from GOP leaders designed to sway people who are too uneducated to understand the psychological process and unworldy enough to think
    Fair enough, I'll play along.

a black man is somehow inherently unamerican.
    And then this? Why does it always revert to color with you? Is it because you can't question anything about 0bama without being labeled a racist? You're projection is terrible Galen!!

Blog Entries

Four serious GOP primary candidates:

1. Palin - "He pals around with terrorists". "He is not like us"
    How is paling around with terrorist racist? He is not like us, she is saying he does not see America like conservatives do. You're the one that takes that as his skin color.. racist.

2. Bachmann - President Obama is running "a gangster government." And, yeah, he probably doesn't like America very much either.
    Again your interpretation is racist, what does this have to do with being black?

3. Huckabee - "I would love to know more - what I know is troubling enough. And one thing that I do know is his having grown up in Kenya"
    What does this have to do with anything?

4. Gingrich - "What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]?" Gingrich asked.
    Haha - Reach much? Do you have ANY clue what Gingrich is talking about

These are creme de la creme of the GOP all making primary bids. All pushing racist innuedos and bigotry. If you don't see then you are less aware than I thought. These aren't just individuals, these are carefully crafted talking points from GOP leaders designed to sway people who are too uneducated to understand the psychological process and unworldy enough to think a black man is somehow inherently unamerican.
    4 people aren't individuals? And the racist innuendos and bigotry are your interpretation, again making your interpretation racist = MAKING YOU THE RACIST
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 03-10-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, Palin ain't dead yet as Galin says according to this latest poll getting 34%
    followed by Christie then Cain with Romney bringing up the rear.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/0...urvey-results/

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Again your interpretation is racist, what does this have to do with being black?
    Your way of thinking is a large part of the problem. You don't understand the coded language in these comments and the artful way they are constructed to not appear overtly racist but they create categories of "us" and "them" and are divisive in construct. All of those people are smart enough to not come out as overtly racist but their innuedos create the same effect. They all revolve around Obama not being one of us. You can't deny that and will probably try to argue why he isn't one of us which shows the impact. You think because they are not calling him a nig then there is no racism involved. You are a prime suspect for their seeding of hate and divisiveness.

A fish in a pond will deny ad nauseum that there is a farm on the hill because he isn't able to extend his faculties nor his experiences wide enough. For the fish, the universe ends at the soggy boot sitting at the water's edge. To argue with him is futile for his world is absolutely true to him.

Blog Entries

Your way of thinking is a large part of the problem. You don't understand the coded language in these comments and the artful way they are constructed to not appear overtly racist but they create categories of "us" and "them" and are divisive in construct.
    So you're saying a Racist knows Racism when he hears it and/or you've got a Racism Decoder Ring™ and everyone who doesn't base their whole life on Identity Politics™ is too stupid and/or not Racist enough to see the Racism in their comments?

Either way, you've just outed yourself as the true Racist here. Congrats!