Post Video: Ravens Fan Who Has Never Been To Game Gets "Seats For Life"

The Crazy Newshound has found a new Ravens article.

She is a Ravens fan, but has never attended a football game either at the pro, college or high school level.

That is about to change for Dawn Brink of Stevensville.

She is the winner of the Maryland Lottery's Ravens Cash Fantasy Season Tickets for Life, and her prize is two club level seats and a parking pass to every Ravens home game for the next 20 years.

"I'm still in shock," Brink told WBAL News

"I've never won anything, so I'll be here with everybody else. I don't know who I'm bringing, but I'll be here with everybody else."

Brink said a leading candidate for her second ticket is either her son Kevin or his girlfriend.

"I probably have about 40 or 50 people on my Facebook who are like 'I wanna go. I wanna go,' " Brink added.

Brink is 43, and is a delivery truck driver for the Washington Post.

This is the second year the Maryland Lottery and the Baltimore Ravens have partnered on special football themed games with prizes that include a trip with the team to an away game, game tickets, and game-worn jerseys.

Maryland Lottery Director Stephen Martino says that he believes the partnership with the Ravens is the most successful of any partnership between state lotteries and NFL teams.

In 2009, the NFL started allowing its teams to enter into partnerships with state lotteries for promotions.

Link to the full story.]

Re: Video: Ravens Fan Who Has Never Been To Game Gets "Seats For Life"

I have never seen the Ravens play so can I get a season opener ticket?
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain