Mark Bulger's replacement?

Re: Mark Bulger's replacement?

Well I do not know if this is the guy, but it may be a good idea to draft a guy to develop. Caleb Hainie looked a lot better than Todd Collins in relief of Cutler. Matt Flynn also looked pretty good in relief of Rodgers vs the Pats.

I think it could help Flacco to have a young guy or two in the meeting rooms and in practice asking questions and trying to learn the offense.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Well I do not know if this is the guy, but it may be a good idea to draft a guy to develop. Caleb Hainie looked a lot better than Todd Collins in relief of Cutler. Matt Flynn also looked pretty good in relief of Rodgers vs the Pats.

I think it could help Flacco to have a young guy or two in the meeting rooms and in practice asking questions and trying to learn the offense.
    Bulger's got no real value. He's 110% washed up and if he ever had to play we'd be screwed. That's why I didn' tlike the idea of carrying 2 QBs out of camp. Seemed stupid then. Luckily didn't bite us.

Well, sure the kid in the video can throw a football. But if he's taking over for Bulger, better make sure he can throw a clipboard at an NFL level. Those things just don't have the same aerodynamics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Bulger's got no real value. He's 110% washed up and if he ever had to play we'd be screwed. That's why I didn' tlike the idea of carrying 2 QBs out of camp. Seemed stupid then. Luckily didn't bite us.
    You couldn't be more wrong. He didn't want to come in during the Panthers game which is why we never saw him all year.

As to a QB, Andy Dalton out of TCU would be a good pick, if he's available in the later rounds...

What about Ricky Stanzi? Good size, comes from a good program, needs time to develop, could be available third day...thoughts?

Don't forget Hunter Cantwell on the practice squad.

I don't know a whole lot about him but would like to see him during preseason.

Hey don't even kid around. the last guy who did tricks ended up on this team for a long frickin time and the guy caused us way too many heartache. The last thing I want to see is a guy who can do tricks with a football.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

This is exactly what scouts look for.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt