Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Worst Rendition of Nation Anthem EVER

This was no rogue creative interpretation...she screwed up. She later apologized and stated that she got caught up in the moment and lost where in the song she was. She made an honest mistake, seemd to feel bad about it and later apologized.

It has nothing to do with amendments or the freaking constitution or rights or loyalty to a song or a country. She fucked up...nothing more.

Christina Aguilera has spoken out about her major mistake singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. In a statement to the AP after the performance, Aguilera said, "I got so lost in the moment of the song that I lost my place. I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    This was no rogue creative interpretation...she screwed up. She later apologized and stated that she got caught up in the moment and lost where in the song she was. She made an honest mistake, seemd to feel bad about it and later apologized.

It has nothing to do with amendments or the freaking constitution or rights or loyalty to a song or a country. She fucked up...nothing more.

Christina Aguilera has spoken out about her major mistake singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. In a statement to the AP after the performance, Aguilera said, "I got so lost in the moment of the song that I lost my place. I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through."
    :read

People are complaining about her personal spin, no one is (or should be) complaining that she intentionally left words out...

The national anthem this year kinda reminded me of this. Check it out. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ow55HzOKE

(I really need to learn how to embed vids...)

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The solution would be to have a contest to audition servicemembers nationwide to sing the anthem each year. The winner gets the job and a bunch of other prizes. You know for sure that a Navy man in uniform, for example, isn't going to butcher the song. Because he cares.
    That is the solution right there. Let it be a contest among service members and the winner sings at the game and gets to sit in the commissioner's box.

This was no rogue creative interpretation...she screwed up.
    I don't think you heard the same thing we did. I don't mind that she forgot the words, people do that. I do mind her "jazzing it up" or whatever you want to call that completely awful performance she gave.

I'm sorry, how is it that we're on the fourth page about a screw up of the pre-game song and not posting pictures of hot swimsuit models or bunnies with pancakes on their heads?

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

I vote for hot swimsuit models.

More Jenn Brown FTW

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    I'm sorry, how is it that we're on the fourth page about a screw up of the pre-game song and not posting pictures of hot swimsuit models or bunnies with pancakes on their heads?

- C -
    Post that older hot chick you did last time. Meanwhile, she stuck up the anthem but....