Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Record disapproval rate for OBY

Quote Originally Posted by TLaMana View Post
    Keep bashing Palin. She is damaged goods now and as long as the LSM keeps on her the real candidate will be able to get his/her message out to the public.
    I thought the left should drop the case against her when I thought she wasn't running and her whole deal was just a publicity stunt to make her millions. I am still not sold on her truly running but if she is intending to do public interviews now, which she has to if she is running and doesn't if she is not, then I have to think that against all logic she is actually going to step into the primaries. In that case, I think the left should continue to draw attention to her and prop her up as the best choice for the connies. She just makes the whole GOP look bad to the 70% of the country that is to the left of her.

Who is your "real candidate"? The right has a big problem right now in that everyone you could put up has a serious mark against them. Romney? Gingrich? Barbour? Mandate...sleeze...racist. Pawlenty is lite. Ron Paul is an alien. The GOP has been compromised by the tea baggers. There are no candidates that will appeal to the far right bagger mentality while attracting the moderate vote. They are in opposition. Anyway, the primaries should be a show. Unfortunately I think it is going to make the US look comical.

Blog Entries

Listen son, I posed a question about why libs hate Palin so much?

You made two wild accusations, one about her starting a nuke war when no
    other president since Truman has and another crazy unfounded remark that all
    the leaders of the world don't respect her and why should they.

Still no links.

Then you say you don't care that two DEM presidents lost the key to the football.
    Theoretically, Russia could have launched a nuclear attack w/o fear of retaliation had
    they known the key was in the cleaners and Carter didn't know where it was. Of course,
    that doesn't bother libbies like you.

Man, talk about damage goods. It's you crazy libs. As HR said, Galen keeps getting his
    arse kicked. You gotta stop hanging out with him.

Keep up your death threats though. That will make her even more popular and might even get
    her elected.

Yup, the libbies are sure scared of Palin.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-18-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    There are no candidates that will appeal to the far right bagger mentality while attracting the moderate vote. They are in opposition. Anyway, the primaries should be a show. Unfortunately I think it is going to make the US look comical.
    Who cares, the moderates have moved to the right already. did you forget November?

Not too mention it looks like BHO is going back to the left which will be hard to pretend to be Reagan like: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...021705494.html
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 02-18-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Blog Entries

The country is still bascially conservative.

Conservatives win when they're not bucking their own system like when they
    punished H for raising taxes by joining 3rd party candidates like Ross Perot. Bush still won the
    popular vote but not the electorial college despite abandonment by his own party.

Then they put W in - twice. Then they retaliated vs his plan to legalize immigrants
    by letting the DEMs gain control of congress in 06 mid terms.

That set the stage for OBY and OBAMACARE. A tired and scared country voted for
    change but once they found there was none they removed all those DEMs they
    put in during the 2010 mid terms.

It goes around and round.

I posted above that Palin would need a Ross Perot to beat OBY and if that actually happened
    the liberals would kill her for sure.

Teddy Roosevlt was shot in the chest just before making a campaign speech. He was a long winded
    speaker and had a 70-page speech folded and tucked inside his jacket pockett. The folded papers
    saved his life.

Someone wrote that he was as strong as a bull moose and that's how he named his party
    the Bull Moose Party.

And the reason he was shot? The shooter said anyone running for a 3rd term deserved to get
    shot.

http://www.historybuff.com/library/refteddy.html

Just pointing out that this is a case where the GOP messed themselves up. After serving 2 terms
    he wanted back in and split his party which allowed Woodrow Wilson to win.

It happened in modern times when Clinton and then OBY won.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-18-2011 at 09:18 PM.