Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Re: Tension between players and coach

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    The Ravens have been very competitive against the Steelers. Losing a close game = being competitive.

I think the Ravens get over that Steeler hill next year. Age and losing the Super Bowl, will give the Steelers a down period. and Ben lost some of his rep as a last minute miracle worker. Tomlin didn't impress either with his coaching in the big game. I see Harbaugh and the Ravens coming out on top next year.
    The thing is though, I don't want to beat the Steelers when they're down. I want to beat them when they're at their best. I don't give a crap about winning against Dennis Dixon or Charlie Batch. I know those wins "count the same," but honestly, no they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    The thing is though, I don't want to beat the Steelers when they're down. I want to beat them when they're at their best. I don't give a crap about winning against Dennis Dixon or Charlie Batch. I know those wins "count the same," but honestly, no they don't.
    Just win baby. Did they care when we had Banks, Dilfer, Boller as our QB?

i've never been a Harbaugh hater, just trying to be realistic. i think CarrolCountyRaven expressed it correctly.

i was a Harbs supporter from the beginning, but somewhere around the middle of the 2010 season, it seemed that Harbs was overseeing a coaching staff that was underperforming regularly. it caused me to consider that my enthusiasm for Harbs (and Flacco, too, for that matter) might not have been so justified. to go 0-8 against Ben is a serious smear on the record of all recent ravens coaches and players. Harbs will be forever haunted unless he figures out how to start beating Ben with some consistancy.

Maybe Pagano ( did I spell that correctly? ), will lay off the "Prevent" D late in the 4th quarter. Burns us everytime!:(