Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Why I Hate the Pittsburgh Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Piltnh View Post
    If you had any agreement coming from me, you lost it when you said the Patriots. When the Steelers did steroids, so did most of the league AND it wasn't against the rules. The Patriots have been accused of direct cheating, and the defense was that "I misinterpreted the rules."

Sorry, but you're right. The Steelers have low class. But the Jets are the definition of classless, and I won't ever consider someone who cheats "classy" even if they put on a nice face. The Ravens aren't a classy team either, and are right behind the Steelers on almost every list you said, so I don't get your point.
    OK, I smell a troll now.

OK, I smell a troll now.
    :word

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    The trolls are hitting my blog too...

http://ravens24x7.blogspot.com/2011/...-steelers.html
    I love when Yinzers say "the face of your franchise is a murderer"

Even if that were true, how does that old saying go - people who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones.

Far more evidence to suggest Ben is a rapist than Ray is a murderer IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong here but are you trolling?
    No, but I'm guessing that people are still mad enough after the loss that a rational thought such as "Why not focus on us instead of constantly complaining about the other teams" isn't well-liked.

What was that above about glass houses and not throwing stones? You hit the nail on the head, and I even said the Steelers are not a classy team. But you just said "don't throw stones in glass houses". The Ravens aren't considered a classy team either. It's fine to make the point that the Steelers are classes, I just wonder what you think is accomplished by making all the threads and posts about.

But if pointing out that other teams besides the Steelers are classless is trolling, we have very different definitions of the word.

And my "YOU" above isn't referring to you, NCRAven, or anyone. It's the collective you, i'm not calling anyone out.

Blog Entries

Seems to me you've been doing a lot of talking about Pittsburgh the city and the team not being so bad and why the Ravens aren't so great.

courtesy of the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Seems to me you've been doing a lot of talking about Pittsburgh the city and the team not being so bad and why the Ravens aren't so great.
    In the topic dedicated to hatred of a team? Yes.

And also the person who said "we lost but were the better team" because I wanted to know why he thought that. You need a good reason to back up a statement like that, because it's not the assumption. For example, we beat the Browns. I can say "we are better than the Browns." If a Browns fan wanted to claim they were the better team, I'd want them to find support for that (Good luck, but still), or I will assume they're just making noise.

Also, I realize I have a different view of the Steelers fans, because I don't deal with the bandwagon, because I live in Pittsburgh. Yes, that probably causes me to have a different opinion, but I don't understand how that makes my viewpoint non-existant. Many of the people on this board even said the Steelers fans in Pittsburgh are a far different animal. For what its worth, the Steelers fans at the Ravens games I go to in Baltimore are terrible, but when I go to Ravens away games here, they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    courtesy of the Baltimore Ravens

**** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Piltnh View Post
    And also the person who said "we lost but were the better team" because I wanted to know why he thought that.
    One fan's opinion, that's all. I do believe, and still believe, that we had the better team on paper this year, but simply UnderAchieved, that's all! Not playing up to one's potential is really a frustrating thing to handle as a fan.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    One fan's opinion, that's all. I do believe, and still believe, that we had the better team on paper this year, but simply UnderAchieved, that's all! Not playing up to one's potential is really a frustrating thing to handle as a fan.
    That's fine, I just don't like being accused of trolling when I challenge it.

What the Yinzers are saying about this blog.

Yinzer talk: http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...t=69610&page=2

It still amazes me that instead of gearing up for the SuperBowl, Steelers fans are here worrying about what Ravens fans think. :grbac: