Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The sad thing is we would have killed the Jets

Blah blah blah. You keep on believing that those 2 losses were Stooler superiority and nothing more...that you weren't fortunate to come away with wins. Maybe you will come to believe it.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

2. Re: The sad thing is we would have killed the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Blah blah blah. You keep on believing that those 2 losses were Stooler superiority and nothing more...that you weren't fortunate to come away with wins. Maybe you will come to believe it.
    I already believe it so I dont need to come to believe it...The bottom line is the Ravens fans are in complete denial and basically need to get over it and look forward to 2011 and maybe by then if youre lucky your arrogant head coach will figure out a way to get by the Steelers instead of sitting there talking about it all the time. That's all John Harbaugh is pretty much. He talks a good game and says "we need to find a way to get by the Steelers and get better". But guess what?? Three years later he still hasnt!!!

Re: The sad thing is we would have killed the Jets

The last place I would be if my team were about to play in the Superbowl would be on a division rival's board stirring up shit.

If the moderators don't do something about this quickly, I'm about to set it off in this bitch...