Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Feel Sick.

Re: I Feel Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Words can NOT describe the 'pain' Ravens Nation is feeling today. That should've been the Ravens heading to Dallas; instead, it is our hated rivals. Harbs, what can I say, but because you are the head of this ship, I blame you for this mishap. You have broken the collective heart of every Ravens fan out here today. The Ravens were the better team team this year, but you did not step up to the plate. The 'hair' play against us in early December against Pittsburgh is a play that will go down in Ravens infamy, and sealed the Steelers advancement to Dallas. I hope your offseason is more peaceful than mine will be. This is THE WORST season as a Ravens fan, since their inception, that I can remember.
    :word

I really felt like this was the year. Knowing that Cam is coming back I have already given up on next year. We had the talent to beat every team in the playoffs this year.
    Boh

Words can NOT describe the 'pain' Ravens Nation is feeling today. That should've been the Ravens heading to Dallas; instead, it is our hated rivals. Harbs, what can I say, but because you are the head of this ship, I blame you for this mishap. You have broken the collective heart of every Ravens fan out here today. The Ravens were the better team team this year, but you did not step up to the plate. The 'hair' play against us in early December against Pittsburgh is a play that will go down in Ravens infamy, and sealed the Steelers advancement to Dallas. I hope your offseason is more peaceful than mine will be. This is THE WORST season as a Ravens fan, since their inception, that I can remember.
    With all due respect,please throw up in your mouth and get over it. I have read your comments over the past days and though I agree with your frustration,I can not agree with your abject negative comments. Please take a deep breath,clear your mind,and move on.

I'm with you folks. This is another depressing night. This was really our year to win it, and we let it get away from us. The players didn't execute some plays that hurt, but I put most of it on the coaches for not putting our offense in position to win. And I wonder if Harbs and Cam are to arragent (sp?) or to igmorant to even realize what their fault is here. I'm still PO'd that Owner is giving them a "pass" on botching the most critical games. I wish he was holding them accountable, like most CEO's would do.

I think we need to "resign" ourselves to another painful thought...No way to get around it, we are Ben's bit*och! and probably will be for years to come. Its a good thing he dosen't follow us to the bathroom, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by mojorob View Post
    With all due respect,please throw up in your mouth and get over it. I have read your comments over the past days and though I agree with your frustration,I can not agree with your abject negative comments. Please take a deep breath,clear your mind,and move on.
    :word
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I can not agree with your abject negative comments. Please take a deep breath,clear your mind,and move on.
    I have a "clear mind", and I have "moved on", with a little help from my friend, Mr. Jack Daniels. As far as my negative comments are concerned, I am merely stating the obvious. If that offends you, tough. This team wet the bed against the Steelers. That is not a negative comment, but a fact. Maybe I should say this team choked against the Steelers, that might be even more acccurate. As a fan, and a poster on this forum, I have a right to express my displeasure/pleasure with the performance of this team, and so do you.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I have a "clear mind", and I have "moved on", with a little help from my friend, Mr. Jack Daniels. As far as my negative comments are concerned, I am merely stating the obvious. If that offends you, tough. This team wet the bed against the Steelers. That is not a negative comment, but a fact. Maybe I should say this team choked against the Steelers, that might be even more acccurate. As a fan, and a poster on this forum, I have a right to express my displeasure/pleasure with the performance of this team, and so do you.
    I am not offended at all. Please continue to utilize any and all assistance you need from your friend Jack. Make sure you have your Depends on so you don't get wet from the team. And by all means,please continue to place all of the blame on Coach Harbaugh and his staff for not rushing on to the field and making the plays themselves.

I am not offended at all. Please continue to utilize any and all assistance you need from your friend Jack. Make sure you have your Depends on so you don't get wet from the team. And by all means,please continue to place all of the blame on Coach Harbaugh and his staff for not rushing on to the field and making the plays themselves.
    My reference to Jack Daniels was an attempt at some humor, but obviously you did not pick up on that. Your second reference was a derisive comment, so I won't comment on that either. Regarding the HC, Harbaugh is the 'captain of this ship', and if he does not get things in order, then he will be gone, not the players.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Purple4ever View Post
    I'm still PO'd that Owner is giving them a "pass" on botching the most critical games. I wish he was holding them accountable, like most CEO's would do.
    So do I.

My reference to Jack Daniels was an attempt at some humor, but obviously you did not pick up on that. Your second reference was a derisive comment, so I won't comment on that either. Regarding the HC, Harbaugh is the 'captain of this ship', and if he does not get things in order, then he will be gone, not the players.
    Wow,dude. Your humor antenna is broke. My comments were merely an attempt to respond your malaise. I apologize. Take off your Depends,and wrap them around your eyes so you won't see Cap'n Harbaugh run the good ship Raven-Pop aground.

Take off your Depends,and wrap them around your eyes so you won't see Cap'n Harbaugh run the good ship Raven-Pop aground.
    Do you wish to engage in a meaningful exchange, or simply continue to embarrass yourself?!

Do you wish to engage in a meaningful exchange, or simply continue to embarrass yourself?!
    You expressed your point,I tried to be humorous in expressing my point. You are obviously displeased with this season. I get that.Your displeasure with having a playoff team does not coincide with mine.Yes,the ultimate goal is winning a SB. I can only hope that the Ravens improve next year. Do we agree with that?