Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456789101112182858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Morning All. Breakfast is on the buffet. All the Bloody Mary's you want.
    Is everyone getting geared up for the Pro Bowl!!!!!

Looking forward to a nice day with Hubby.
    BBL.
    Kat

Afternoon Everyon!

Kat - Thanks so much for the breakfast! Great start to the day as me and wife got out for some lunch and shopping. Had a great time and hope you and Jer did as well.....

GO RAYVENS!!

Talking Re: The Driftwood

Yad, Sounds like you and the wife had a very nice day. Ours was great. Hubby has agreed to be my personal trainer. Started me off on a heck of a work out today. I probably won't be up for the next few days as my muscles will be killing me. lol
    Just read where Flacco is not happy about Zorn. Everyones thoughts?????

Hey Gang, Glad you guys could enjoy the day! Kat, sore muscles may be a good reason to stay in bed a little longer......!
    Boy, the Fox page sure is dead! LMAO!! It's a MORGUE over there!! Oh well, I love this forum!! I wish I knew it was here earlier, they always say....things happen for a reason!
    Does Sour know about this page yet???

My wife wants me to watch the SB with the homeless....our Church and another Church are teaming up to throw the event in Annapolis. I was leery at first, but I think I'm going to help out......

Joe will get over Zorn, one less chief in his face may give him more focus, IMO!

Anyway, Have a Great Sunday, stay safe and be happy you haven't heard from NET in awhile!! LMAO!!

Good Morning Gang!

KAT - Work out is a great idea and in a few days you will feel great and then ready to do it all over again. Now, I need to do the same thing???

As for Zorn, you just don't know what to believe. It is like politics and if Flacco is un happy then it is obvious what we read before was just bull, that Flacco and Zorn did not get along.
    Something obviously happened when Cam and Harbaugh had their meeting with Zorn that locked up Zorn's fate?? But will we ever know for sure???

Tripps - Good to see you on here, and yes I enjoy this forum. Do miss some of the other folks, but certainly not the hate. Yes, sour knows and has signed up, just have not seen him post. Rickdog also knows about the site as well, but have yet to see him even sign up?
    Very good thing you are doing for the homeless. Shows what a standup guy and family you all are.... Who's net!!!!!

Everyone have a great day and lets see how about a get together in a couple weeks....

GO RAYVENS!!!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

HI all - Thanks for the pep talks on the exercise. I did my second day of exercise and feel OK, not great, but Okay. Keep those encouraging words coming. please. lol
    Noticed Misk posted to Rickdog that he made the reservtions for SP. I know they live in the same town and hve talked about getting together. That's great. Just hope Rick keeps this place to himself as well as our business.

7's. I think that is so awesome that you are doing that. Very cool.
    When are we all going to get together???
    NET WHO!!!!!

I meant superbowl! Duh!!!!

KAT - After reading the Insider it looks like Flacco is really steamed about Zorn being fired, even taking it as a personal shot at him???? Well, Joe is fired up now?????
    I have not seen rick answer misk's post. In fact have not seen rick post in a long time...

Hope everyone had a great weekend....

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Morning all...hope everyone is well. Getting together sounds great.

Kat..... keep on working out and you'll have more energy. I work out on my eliptical trainer 30 mins. a day, six days a week, and have done so for the last 2 years and I'm in better shape now then I was 20 years ago. So keep up the good work!!! RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

I think Zorn helped Joe this year, but I think Zorn and Cam run different types of offenses. Zorn is more of a West Coast offense guy, and Cam is more of a vertical-downfield guy. The two coaches may have been telling him two different things...but I would think they would have all been on the same page?? IMO, maybe that's why he was fired.

Looks like we're going to get some nasty weather in the next couple days...oh man! Everyone have a great day.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Good morning RAVENS FANS! #19 has returned safely from Canton, Pa. where it never stopped snowing all weekend! nothing like a Pa. Mountain top cabin to show you HOW GOOD WE HAVE IT IN THE CITY!!!

I am saddened by this latest story with Flacco on Zorn, and COMMUNICATIONS ISSUES. I don't even know what that means! I am worried about the direction this is leading us to. We do not need controversy. we need guys who can catch balls AT THE IMPORTANT MOMENT!!!!! anyway, kind of a sour taste with the way the season ended and the mess that seems to be happening. Trust this club can get it together for the draft.
    Have a great day everyone!

Afternoon Folks -

Rob - i have been thinking about one of those eliptical things as in this cold weather walking out in the cold is not much fun. Recommend any specific type???

19 - Glad you had a great trip and made it back home ok.

As for the Flacco/Zorn deal, as 19 said, it really does leave a sour taste because now with all this coming out at the end of the season and with all of us seeing the offense sputter all year long we have to wonder if we wasted the possibility of greater success over somekind of power struggle between the offensive coaches??? Other than the line, we certainly had the weapons??? This stuff has a tendancy to linger on to future seasons....I don't like it one bit...

But, GO RAYVENS!!!!

Hi Everyone.
    Yad - I noticed that as well about Misk's comment.
    Rob - Believe it or not, I can not use the Elyptical as he kills one of my knees. I do a 25 minutes cardio workout, 25 on the treadmill and 20 on the Bike. Jer has me doing weights for the upper arms every other day. Still feeling a little sore but good at the same time.

Soooo, does this mean our boy Flacco is starting to come out of his shell? I sure hope he brings that to the field next season. It's a damn shame it took firing Zorn to do that though.

Hey Gang!
    19, Welcome back to the warm cinfines of Md!! Hope you had a good time.
    Yad, When do you get your boat ready? Is it Spring yet?
    Kat, Keep it up and I'll never armwrestle ya!!
    Rob, Hope you and Linda are well!

I was suprised at how upset Flacco seemed over the firing of Zorn. I guess he really thought Zorn was helpful. What is Bulgers status anyway? Are we keeping him?
    I really thoght they would let Cam go, His play calling leaves a lot to be desired,IMO, espescially on crucial downs.
    Well, Gotta sell a car, Baby needs Shoes as they say!

Have a Great day!!

KAT - I hope Nissie never runs into you!!!

Tripps - How goes it. As for the boat, I sold it just before Christmas. I thought I had mentioned it at our last get together. I will miss it....but the expense just became to worrisome for me. I was lucky to have found a buyer..... Now, go sell a car....

Later everyone!!!

GO RAYVENS!!

Unhappy Re: The Driftwood

Yad, LMAO, Nissie. I don't think I'd have to worry about that anyway with you guys around. ha ha
    I remember you saying you were trying to sell the boat. Good for you. I guess. Boats are great but yes, a big expense.
    Okay, what the hell.... another storm only this one is going to be a 2 day ice event. Just got a call from the County Emergency Center leaving us a message that said, they are very concerned about the ice storm, especially the one coming in Tuesday night. We could get up to an inch of ice, which could cause devastation, power loss, etc. Holy Crap!
    That's it. We're moving to Florida. LOL