Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Morning All,

Way to go Green Bay!!! That should quiet down those Squeeler fans!

Yad...LOL about jumping into three rivers, that's funny.
    Everyone have a great day.

GO RAVENS!!!

I FEEL GOOD, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA. I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW! LMAO
    WOO HOO PACKERS

So I created a new name on Fox simply to foxmail Mystic. He gave me away by saying Got it Sassy. Now they all know who I am. Oh well. I don't plan on posting anymore so I don't give crap what they think. I just wanted to stay incognito. Darnit.

LMAO!! Kat, we knew that was you!!
    I received a Foxmail from Mystic last night. He said he's been checking this site for over a year now! He's going to sign on soon.
    Ravenhopeful is having a hard time getting permission to post for some reason, it's been 5 days! I told him to hang in there!

All I can say is Christmas came early!! Screw the Squeelers!!

Oh what a Beautiful Day it is!!

I FEEL GOOD!!!!! DA_DA_DA_DA_DA_DA_DA!!!!

Ravenhopeful comes out of the tunnel, high fives the old crew, and takes the field.
    Game on! What the seasons over! Son of a .....

Hey gang great to be here- thanks again for the invite trips! This is a really cool site and I'm glad to be here away from the fox nonsense (thats why I don't post much anymore). My initial try didn't get confirmed for some reason, so I tried again with a new email and added s to ravenhopeful. Within two hours I was in woo hoo. So excited with the Pack's win last night I thought the squealers might pull it out in the end.

Which is worse not making it to the Super Bowl, or losing the Super bowl?

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Hopeful...glad to see you on board, and Welcome to the new Ravens family home.

Looks like our family is growing....WOOHOO!!

I think it's worse not to get to the SB. If you made it, you at least achieved half your goal, instead of sitting at home.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Thanks Rob,
    I see your point but my thinking was the Steelers didn't really do any better than us. If you don't win the whole thing then who cares how far you get. Plus I would be much more dissapointed I think if we lost last night.

** 777 Slaps Ravenshopeful a Hard High-Five! **

Welcome Aboard my friend!
    I guess making the SB is better, but it's gotta' Sting like Hell when you LOSE after talking so much Garbage!! LMAO!!
    Have Great Day Everyone!!

What is the best thing about the Steelers losing the Super Bowl?

They just lost half their fan base! Bye Bye fair weather squealers

Talking Re: The Driftwood

[QUOTE=tripple7's;255917] All I can say is Christmas came early!! Screw the Squeelers!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 7's...LOL

WOW!!!! We getting everybody on here....

RavenHopeful - Welcome and so great to see you and glad to hear Mystic is on his way. As RobRaven always say whoo hooo.. I agree if you don't win it all makes no difference. Only one Champion every year...the rest of the 31 are equal...losers...

I was just reading the squealer site and there is Misk calling gloating packer fans classless winners!!! HAHHAHAHAHHHAH! Beautiful aint it!!! Boss200 had a great post about steelers eating cheese turnovers!!!

19 - Yeah, that steeler staircase to seven must have been made of aluminum foil!!!!

KAT - Yeah, you did get outed but it don't matter anymore....let them pontificate about that as well...

Have a great day everyone - GO RAYVENS!!!!
    Last edited by GITERDUN; 02-07-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: name error

Trippps - I agree, screw em! They get what they deserve now and we don't have to waste any thought or time giving it to em!!!!

Robraven - Have a great day my friend and when you and Linda get back we got to have the next get together........

GO RAYVENS!!!

CBSSports.com's Gregg Doyel was with the Steelers after Sunday's game, and the most cynical Ravens fans might delight in his account of a distraught Ben Roethlisberger after the tough loss.

Roethlisberger had just given an interview to NFL Network inside the locker room, and although I was standing five feet away, I couldn't hear a word he said. Forget words -- I couldn't hear even his voice.

After that interview, I followed Roethlisberger down the hall and into a chance meeting with Sanders, who was waiting for a golf cart to drive him and his injured right foot to the team bus. Sanders tried to shake Roethlisberger's hand, but Roethlisberger was having none of that. He grabbed Sanders around the shoulders and hugged him, talking for nearly a minute into his teammate's ear. Sanders listened, nodding. Then Roethlisberger was gone.

Decimated, I told Sanders. Roethlisberger looks decimated.

Boo, the %#@&, Hoo

GO RAYVENS!!!

Hi Yad.... at the Fox site, I saw Misk on the Ravens page telling somebody to "let it go". I remember him and Net ranted on for a week about Kat. I got a message for Misk....PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!! Funny, that it's different when the situation is turned around, isn't it?...and now he calls someone else classless. The nerve of some individuals! Have a great evening, folks.

GO RAVENS!!!!

I think someone lost a bet....