Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

KAT - Haven't had anything back yet. But I never heard from anyone else I sent FM to either??? Glad Purple, Raven Hopeful and Tla made it. I also sent it to BOSS before as well. So, I don't know if they are getting my FM or not????

19 - Another great area you are visiting today and just try not to vomit in the car when you see those squealer flags... I remember some restaurant we use to go up there near Greencastle, where you picked out your steaks??? Great area....

By all means.......GO PACKERS........ problem is I got this same sick feeling I have had for the past three squealer games.....

GO RAYVENS!!!

Seeing Unitas makes me want to take down my signed football and helmet. I think Johnny U could still be a top ranked QB if he played today.

TLa - Yeah, Johnny U was one of a kind....Poster Unitas 19 was born on one of the same days as the Colts championships, 58 or 59 and his middle name is "Colt" I have two pictures of Unitas, one of him throwing the ball in the 58 championship game and the other a portrait type, right behind where I sit on the computer in my little man closet!

Looks like Gaither and the Ravens are having trouble coming to a deal.. Ravens also hired an OL coach from Tampa, named Washington. So, they are getting their new staff lined up....

GO RAYVENS!!
    Last edited by GITERDUN; 02-04-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Spelling error

I have returned safely from the belly of the Steeler beast. I stopped at a Sheetz in Shady Grove for a coffee, the cashier had a steeler jersey on, I asked her if she was from Pittsburgh and of course SHE WAS NOT! She "likes" them because they win. Hmmmm.... TYPICAL! and strictly by mistake, I spilled my coffee all over the counter, but I did clean it up. PLEASE FOOTBALL GODS, GIVE OLD #19 HIS WISH THIS WEEKEND - PACKERS - to clarify, I was born 12/28/58 - the morning of THE GREATEST GAME VER PLAYED,and I was named COLT before the game started. Win or lose, my Dad was naming me Colt. He wanted my first name to be Colt but my Mother wanted Joseph, so they compromised and I ended up Michael Colt (last name withheld!) When the Mayflower vans left, they took a piece of all of us. However, RAVENS rule now!

I've got to shower and was the stank off of me from being surrounded by Steeler "fans"

** 7's hands Johnny a Purple Ravens towel!! **

7's. THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!! Just talking with a buddy of mine and we're trying to figure out the odds on the NFL playing football next year.And by that I mean a regular season, not interrupted by a lock out. I say 10% chance, WHAT SAY YE DRIFTWOOD PAGE VIEWERS?
    I'll check back later, I feel an early evening "nap" coming on!

I work right next to a Steelers fan.. we trade friendly barbs all season. He refuses to believe that the Seahawks should have won SB XL. Denies that there wasn't a push off on the TD but does admit Ben did NOT cross the goal line.

BTW Just how many posts does it take to get to the next level?

Good Morning RAVEN Fans!!!

19 - Thanks for clearing your history up. I knew it was something like that. A cool story for sure... I think the 2011 season will be played. Way too much money involved for them not to come to some agreement, even if a temporary one. I'm with you on the football god's... GO PACK

Tripps - You are so considerate!!!!

TLa - Don't know the exact number, just keep posting whenever you can....won't be long now. I am amazed your steeler buddy admitted to Ben not crossing the line. One of my old HS buddys still won't admit that???

Have a great day everyone!! GO RAYVENS

How long can the Steelers string of winning close games with even closer calls continue?

It's always some controversy that comes out to their benefit. The FOOTBALL GODS will eventually turn those odds around and the karma will come screaming back to the guys. I would like to see something like that tomorrow where the steeler fans will SCREAM about the refs being against them.

O's sign Vlad Guerrero... 8 million dollars... My buddies and I are going to be in Tampa for the april 1 opening game, and since the Ravens are finished, the Terps aren't very strong, what else is there to root for?

A good day to you all!

Good Morning Ravens Family.....good to see most of us back together again. Would like to see all of us, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Almost forgot....TLA, I think it takes 15 posts before you get to the rookie status, then you can upload an avatar. Next level is "On the Practice Squad" which is around 30 posts. From there I'm not sure, we will see.

GO RAVENS!!!