Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Hi guys. I saw the posts as well on Fox. Yes, Net is Annette and Joe is Nissie. I knew that. Don't you all just love how they are having conversations amongst themselves on our page. LMAO. They are so freaking stupid. As long as we all do NOT respond,
    It's a beautiful day. GO PACKERS

We are all in such a better place now that we found this site!

Hi Kat...hope you and JBird are well. Yes, this is a much better place to be. BTW, Linda said to tell you HI. Gotta go for now, see you later everbody.

Hey Rob. Please say hi to Linda back. We need to plan a get together soon in Bel Air. Let us know when you get back.
    Enjoy the game!
    GO PACKERS!!!!!

Afternoon 19, Rob, KAT - I think we are all tempted, but when I read their comments it just is not worth the effort anymore...This is a great place and good to see that most of us are finding it and posting..... Enjoy the good food and company with your better halfs, loved ones and friends......

GO PACKERS.........

Hey Gang! Funny thing, I checked it out also and what a joke! It's agreed then! No congratulatory posts, I am done over there anyway, that cord was cut when we found this site!
    I'm thankful we are all here and look forward to the future!

Enjoy the game everyone and yes Johnny, my living room is the place I want to be today!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!

RAYVENS ROCK!!!!

I agree the O's would be better off without Angelos. I've been praying for years that someone would buy the team. I have that lottery fantasy of winning big and buying the team just in order to push him out (and have prime seats for opening day!)

Talking Re: The Driftwood

Hi Everyone.,
    I think we all agree that this was the best possible thing that could have happened. All they did was bring us all down and we are much better then that. It is pretty funny though that they continue to talk to themselves. LMAO.
    7's - I wouldn't congratulate them if it was the last thing I did. They don't deserve any of our attention. Besides, they would have been congratulating themselves anyway. They wouldn't need us.
    All I will say is this: here's to a terrific SB game with Aaron Rodgers playing his heart out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!!

GO RAVENS!:

HI - KAT/TLa/777 - Yes, the FOX pages are over for me....

Looks like Ben has one of his phony injuries again....

C'mon Pack don't let up!!

Hmmmm half time 21 - 10 This is beginning to look vaguely familiar??? Hope that the two Packer defensive backs can come back in the second half......Gp Packers..

Terrible half time show...I seen better at the Driftwood......Alice & Spoonman would have been more entertaining.......

GO RAYVENS!!

Thumbs up Re: The Driftwood

Yeah baby! That's what i'm talking about. The packer win the superbowl.
    Notice there isn't a post on fox from any of the regulars.
    Losers!
    Sour will be here tomorrow to chat. We cn plan g-our get together.

Go rayvens!
    Last edited by Katravensgirl; 02-06-2011 at 11:48 PM.

So nice.. I shouldn't point and laugh.. but I might not have it in me to stop myself.

So much for Stairway to Seven. They always say they won the most Super Bowls but when you really look at number of championships the Packer have twice as many.

Good Morning Raven fans!!!!

Congratulations to the Packers, 13 NFL championships. Titletown for sure..

Now the squealers are just another one of the 31 teams who did not reach their goal of winning a Championship.............

At least Pittsburgh Fans have a choice of three rivers to jump into......

GO RAYVENS!!!

Ok fellow fans, I must speak the truth. I did post on the Greenbay site congratulating them......

TLa - I have been arguing that point about the number of championships and which franchise is most successful for years. A SB is no more than an NFL championship period. We here in Baltimore have celebrated 5 of them, but Greenbay is clearly the most successful franchise in NFL history......

GO RAYVENS!!!

Good morning y'all! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN BALTIMORE!! I STEELER LOSS IS ALMOST AS SWEET AS A RAVENS WIN!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm just too tired from staying up late watching the highlights OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Ted,it was quite tempting to post on FOX, but correct, we have left, this is a nice new place, I'm leaving all taht baggage at the door. THat said, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A beautiful day, makes the off season not quite as bad as it could have been.

And you fell down on your stairway... to seven...

also, here's another one...

And it looks like you'll be late.... to eight...

To me, a classic case of steeler fans too busy licking themselves to realize that there is a reason they actually play the games...

Have a GREAT day everyone!

I'm going to have lots of fun ribbing my steeler co-worker