Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Hey Gang,

Also sent Foxmail to Mystic, TLA and BOSS, Hope they visit us also!

As far as our get together, let's plan a date when Rob and Linda get back from their trip. Break a Leg Rob!! ( Supposed to bring Good Luck! )

See you guys tomorrow!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good Morning!!

Tripps - Thanks for that lovely gift of a picture.....of course better than net.
    Ok, after Rob and Linda return, lets do it....... I had already sent mystic and boss
    foxmail's but never heard back. Hope you get a hold of them.....

Have not seen sour back on here yet either... and according to misk on the steeler page, he and rickdog and someone else are meeting up to watch the SB..........But have not seen rickdog post in a long time???

We just got rain over here last night, hope you all did the same.. 39 degrees here....

Have a great day everyone!!!

Talking Re: The Driftwood

Oh, Nice Pic Rob. lol

Yad - we got a little bit of sleet but nothing crazy.
    I'm sure others will join us once they read their FM.
    You gotta admit it's pretty funny to see Steeler fans coming over talking their schnit, but not getting a reaction from anyone. I love it.
    Have a great day everyone. BBL

NICE! Mansinofsportstalk or whatever! That guy really makes me laugh, HOWEVER, at least he wasn't rude and acting stupid like some of the other trolls on that page. I haven't even looked at it for over a week, i don't care anymore what they're doing over there. That's why I stopped posting last year, just wasn't fun anymore. I'm sure it's a real slobberfest going on at the Steeler page. 6 super bowl rings? You don't say? I hadn't heard that before... Good grief!

but the weather has taken a warmer turn, so it's all good today. I got calls all over the place, so I'm out of here. Have a great day everyone!

Could not have aid it better myself Unitas! Have a great day!

KAT - Glad to hear you did not get the inch of ice they were talking about!

19 - I still check it, like once a day, and it is funny to watch them bait for a reaction. The steeler page itself is just like today "GroundHog DaY" The same stuff all day long from basically the same people....They gonna have broken backs from patting themselves all day long... Still have not seen net, or nissie....maybe both banned for life..
    GO PACKERS!!!

Yes, it is warm out, but very foggy over here on the shore....

GO RAYVENS!!!

Morning all...hope all are well today.

Just got a smidgen of ice, otherwise mainly rain...whew! Wonder what happened to Sour? Haven't seen him here yet.

7's...I always suspected you were Mansin, and now after posting the picture, I know for sure...LOL.

Gotta get back to job searching, be back later. Everyone have a great day.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Rob - i am getting new glasses today. Maybe you should join me : )
    Tripps is very good at selling cars! Would you buy a car from that guy????

Good luck with the job hunting..... have you ever sold cars??? Car sales jumped
    like 18% in January......Maybe Tripps can fix you up. Oh, nevermind, not after what you said he looked like! Seriously, good luck!!

Koch and Cundiff both got 5 year deals.....at least the kicking game should be stable for a while...

Looks like Polamolecule beat out Reed & Ngata for defensive player honors??????

The sun is shining though.....I like that!!!

GO RAYVENS!!

Afternoon Everyone,

Yad, I buy my glasses at the Dollar Store, 5 pairs at a time!

Rob, I hear Led Zepplin is going on Tour and are currently looking for a Lead Singer, if that helps! Seriously Good Luck my friend.

Yea' Polilamumu won DPOY.....Too bad Ed missed the first 6 games!

The Koch and Cundiff signings were great news! 5 years is even better!

The sun is not out here yet, but it's pretty nice out.

Have a Great day everyone.

7's...Thanks for the lead singer job opening, but to sing that high, I'd have to be in a state of constant wedgie...LOL

Ted, I've been thinking about that Polomalu D-POY all day and I have come to the conclusion,and of course, just my opinion, that he probably deserves it ig for no other reason than the karate chop on Flacco in December that caused the fumble and allowed them to score relatively easily. If he doesn't make that play, Ravens win (probably) and the AFC championship game is here (again, probably) he saved their post season, propelled them to the division lead which they never gave up. Yes, he needs a haircut, but still, an awesome play. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go throw up from giving the Steelers ANY CREDIT WHATSOEVER...

GO PACK!

** 7's hands Johnny a Terrible Towel.....**