Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Bart Scott is such an a*s....

No doubt about it, plus I think their D is better than the Bears. But the best way for the Steelers to not have a chance at winning the Super Bowl is to not get there.

Or one could also say, "But the best way for the Jets to not have a chance at winning the Super Bowl is to not get there".

Which brings us back to where we started ...LOL...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    You took the words out of my mouth. I'll root for a Green Bay win in the SB. For the second year in a row, both teams in the AFCCG are ones I dislike. I may get flak for this, but despite last Saturday's heartbreaking loss I'll hold my nose and root for a Pittsburgh win over NY. And since I'm already engaging in blasphemy, I might as well add that as a franchise Pittsburgh at least has more class than the Jest. I won't get into the subject of their respective fanbases...

Flaming of this viewpoint begins in ...three ...two ...one....
    Root for the division when put in a no win situation is generally my philosophy. I hate the Jets and Steelers almost equally, so in that case I hope for a Steelers win.

Problem for me is that I think the Steelers match up with both NFC teams better than the Jets. I think the Jets are the worst playoff team remaining. And they've already lost to GB and Chicago. So, I think the NFC has a better chance at winning the SB if they play Jets instead of the the Steelers.

I can deal with blabber mouth for a few more weeks, as long as it means the Bears and Packers have the easiest Superbowl matchup.

Go Jets.

I guess I'm in the minority, but Bart doesn't bother me one bit.

"Anybody can be beat!" - Sounds like a mantra we'll need to remember next year, as the Steelers ownage over us has reached Ray over Eddie levels.

Blog Entries

The more I see Bart Scott, the more I'm convinced Rex was never interested in pursuing Ray.

Bart and Rex are a match made in heaven.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

A week of the media sucking Ben's dick for "turning his life around" and "being a better person" and "having to rebuild his reputation even though no charges were ever filed" would make me puke.

I think at this point we have to hope that Jest-Squealers goes into Triple OT and that the winner's QB gets a sprained shoulder in the process.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

How can you hate Bart for that?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    How can you hate Bart for that?!!
    I've hated Bart since he was here; at times I was embarrassed to be a Ravens fan. Now we know who was behind all of that childish trash talking between the Ravens and Steelers. I'd rather have Harbaugh and never win a superbowl then to sell my self-respect and dignity to be a Jets fan. I'm in the crowd that hates Rex Ryan regardless of what he does; I'm just not the Jerry Springer trailer trash type that is entertained by that kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I think at this point we have to hope that Jest-Squealers goes into Triple OT and that the winner's QB gets a sprained shoulder in the process.
    :word Nice...that's a win-win situ IMO