Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Patriots Sh*t the Bed - Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Hence, my second sentence. The players need to make plays, plain and simple. The Jets had a gameplan and executed it. Cam had a good gameplan and the players fucked it up. Rex had a gameplan and his players executed. There's no argument about that!
    I'm sorry, you lost me after saying something about Cam having a good gameplan.

Honestly, I'd be alot more upset seeing the Jets win if the Ravens had actually played well and lost a typical Steeler matchup.

Instead I find myself more upset with the turd they laid at Heinz Field as I sat there in disbelief at the ineptness of the offense in general.

It certainly does suck to think about what could have been. But it sucks worse to know that the Ravens played like such crap once again on the big stage when everything was on the line.

People point to the 2nd half (which is obvious because it was so epically bad) but the first half offense stunk too.

So the Jets get their chance to go back into Pitt and do what the Ravens couldn't.

Go Packers I guess.

PP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    I'm sorry, you lost me after saying something about Cam having a good gameplan.
    You're right. Cam dropped the pass for a TD to go up by 4pts with 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Cam fumbled the ball to start the 3rd quarter. Cam botched the snap to Flacco in the 3rd Q. You're right, boss!

If Cam's fired tomorrow, you won't hear me cry. But he had a solid gameplan to go against the Stoolers "D"!

If the Steelers beat the Jets and then face Chicago in the Super Bowl I would expect we'd have to listen to Steeler fans bragging about winning their 7th.
    Just like before today we'd expect the Jets to roll over at Foxborough and eventually the Pats would win it all again and we'd all be whining about Belicheat?

What kills me is the extra motivation I sense in Jets players when they talk about their coach. On both sides of the ball. They are inspired by Ryan.

Hell, they play for Fatso as much as they play for themselves.

I'm tellin ya, it's that same "Us Against The World" mindset Billick had the Ravens in back in the day.

Meanwhile, Harbaugh couldn't motivate a rabbit to engage in sexual intercourse, has no clue what that red flag in his pocket is for and is the tactical equivalent of Wile E. Coyote on gameday... But to be fair, he does manage to slide by inferior teams most of the time.
    Last edited by RAVENOUS52; 01-18-2011 at 04:34 AM.