Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Two truths I've come to accept as a Ravens fan

The one consolation I take from Saturday's game ...and it's admittedly a tiny one ...is that at least the refs didn't win the game for Pittsburgh. They were throwing a lot of flags, some of them questionable, but at least they hit up both teams.

The truth is, Pittsburgh deserved to win that game more than the Ravens. Or perhaps it is more accurate to say that the Ravens deserved to win it less than Pittsburgh. Eh, guess it's the same thing. But you simply cannot have a 3rd quarter performance like the Ravens offense did (which to me was eerily reminiscent of Kansas City's awful 3rd quarter against us a week earlier) and expect to win at Heinz.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Well in 3 years we've advanced to the championship game once.

I mean last year we weren't a top tier team. Was happy to make it to the 2nd round. This year, QB play regressed something mighty and you saw what happens. That was the worst half of football a Ravens QB has played since Chris Redman in St. Louis.
    Since Redman, sigh. Short memory.

Ravens QBs in 2007 13 TDs-14 int, compare that to 25-10.

In 2007s 16 games Ravens QBs had 13 fumbles lost,
    Compare that to Flaccos 48 games and 8 fumbles lost.

And yes 2007 McNair had a worse game against Steelers, Boller 2007 against Colts worse, Troy 2007 against Seahawks the same bs.