Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Word is trickling out that Cam is safe...

Harbs will not fire him unless Bisciotti demands it.

I hope Bisciotti puts his foot down...coaches are WAY too loyal to other coaches IMHO...Harbs may be sticking his neck out here.

Re: Word is trickling out that Cam is safe...

The fact that Harbaugh can't see that Cam needs to go shows me that Harbaugh should be fired as well. Actually I never felt Harbaugh should have been hired at all, but maybe it will show Bisciotti that Harbaugh is not a championship caliper coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Harbs will not fire him unless Bisciotti demands it.

I hope Bisciotti puts his foot down...coaches are WAY too loyal to other coaches IMHO...Harbs may be sticking his neck out here.
    And this info. is coming from where?

If true, then everyone might as well prepare themselves for a similar type outcome or worse next year.
    That's even if there is a next year.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

It makes sense. HARBs won't fire any of his guys unless Bisciotti make him.

He's loyal to them and Matt is part of his dad's good ole boy club.

HARBs and CAM go back to Indiana where CAM was the head coach, and failed
    and HARBs was an assistant.

We're gonna continue to suffer for a long time with this bunch.

So far...WNST and the Washington Examiner. Not stone cold locks, but it's more than uninformed speculation.

Bisciotti should make Harbs fire Cam but I bet he won't

Un fucking believable. Now If harbs won't I'd fire all them bring in Chuckie to kick some ass. The Ravens would have the pick of the cream of the crop ifthey were looking for a new head coach and coordinators. Hopefully Bishotti is not an angelos.

Who could we get that is better? What can the OC do to make the OL block better or the players not fumble or drop catchable passes?

It sucks and is bitter, but the Ravens blew it. The coaching was good enough to put them in position.

Still the 3 man pass rush sort of makes me sick, but none of the playcalls on O really stood out as foolish. In fact I thought Cam called a pretty good game.

:T2:

Your last statement answers your question. OC and DC put their players skills to use to get the most out of each player. Exaple. Bouldin slants crossing patterns yac is the best. Or a wide receiver screen to stallworth in open field. Heap over the middle. Or stallworth unning flys or post to open up the middle. Not the BS 10 and out. End arounds. Why rush 3 passers when history shows your secondary can not cover for 4, 5 or 6 seconds. Thats what good OC and DC's do. Max out your players abilities. Give them the tools to succeed. Thats why.

10. Re: Word is trickling out that Cam is safe...

I'm not sure how it can be any more than speculation at this point. We aren't even 24 hours removed from the loss yet.

The big man has yet to have his say and as we've seen in the past bides his time and meets with the rest of the front office to come to a decision.

So I wouldn't consider anything set at all yet. But you also have to consider the labor situation. No one even knows if the 2011 season is going to even happen yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    And this info. is coming from where?

If true, then everyone might as well prepare themselves for a similar type outcome or worse next year.
    That's even if there is a next year.
    This alone makes me think its true that Cam is safe. Bringing in a new coordinator when there is a chance he's not going to have an entire offseason to install his system might turn out to be worse than getting rid of Cam.

Was it Cam's fault that Joe took 2 retarded sacks and ran out of bounds for a 9 yard loss? Or that Joe overthrew Heap twice for nice gains when we desperately needed a completion, one of which was picked off? Or that Rice fumbled? Or that Boldin dropped a TD? Or that Marcus Smith "held" on a long punt return?

Cam is way far down on the list of blame for this game. Joe Flacco is the clear #1.