Thread: The game

The game

I just wanted to drop u guys a line after the game.

It was a tough game as we all knew it would be. Steelers came out on top but both teams played with the fire and tenacity that you would expect. Great game to watch.

Now... Fuck the Pats.

2. Re: The game

The Pats got exactly what they wanted. They get to face Pitt instead of us, which is the better matchup for them. And not only that, but the two teams beat the crap out of each other. It's like we softened you up for 9 rounds and now they get to come in fresh and take credit for the K.O. NE wins in a romp at home next Sunday. Our only consolation will be watching Aaron Rodgers throw for 5 TD's vs them in Dallas.

Re: The game

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Steel View Post

It was a tough game as we all knew it would be. Steelers came out on top but both teams played with the fire and tenacity that you would expect. Great game to watch.

Now... Fuck the Pats.
    You guys are the better team, period! We always play tough, close games, but in the end find a way to lose, just like Ben and the Steelers find a way to win. Unfortunately for you, Pats own you, just like you own us, so I will be pulling for the Packers.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

If we do not start beating Ben and the Steelers soon, this "rivalry" will soon be dead.

Go Pats now. I want them to hammer the Jets and then torch the Steelers. I can sleep at night again if the Steelers don't win another SB.

You think the Pats would blow a 14 pt lead on anybody? I highly doubt it.

FM

Sure it was a great game for any Steeler fan to watch...

GO PATS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Steel View Post

Now... Fuck the Pats.
    Good post from a Steelers fan. Good luck next week.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

If we do not start beating Ben and the Steelers soon, this "rivalry" will soon be dead.
    Agree. If "rivalry" is defined as having the ability to play a close game with the opponent before getting beat, then yeah we have a rivalry.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    Go Pats now. I want them to hammer the Jets and then torch the Steelers. I can sleep at night again if the Steelers don't win another SB.

You think the Pats would blow a 14 pt lead on anybody? I highly doubt it.

FM
    They blew an 18-point lead in the AFC title game a few years ago. They blew a 17-point lead to the Colts last year and came within a few yards of doing it again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Agree. If "rivalry" is defined as having the ability to play a close game with the opponent before getting beat, then yeah we have a rivalry.
    It feels like the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry before 2004. Great battles but the Yankees always found a way to win the biggest games.

I wish the Stealers no luck at all. I hope the Pats cream them. That's how much I hate the Stealers, I will root for my second-most hated team to win today just because I know they will handle them.

Then I want Aaron Rodgers to torch the Cheats in the SB.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh