A new low for Hines Ward: Exploiting the Reed tragedy

I'm sorry, but Hines Ward and other Steelers players were ILLEGALLY harassing Ed Reed from the opening Steelers possession on. It happened too soon and too often for me to not consider the possibility that Ward was trying to exploit an emotionally vulnerable Reed. Personally, even if I was a player that enjoyed playing mind games like Ward, I would show restraint when it came to Ed Reed.

Re: A new low for Hines Ward: Exploiting the Reed tragedy

Huh? what, im sure suggs told ben about all the young ladies in the stands. It bwas arrmagedon day

Blog Entries

yeah, I'll wait until I hear anything from the beat writers about this...

I won't, because I don't think it happened. Hines Ward is just a douche, I doubt he was saying anything about Ed's brother, he was probably just trash talking as per normal.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I dont put it past Ward. He's that big of a dirt bag. But I think Reed was more pissed because Ward kept throwing cheap shots. Its takes a big man to hit someone when their back is turned.