Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Like I said last game in M&T...

Since Harbs/Cam/Joe arrived the Ravens are 1-11 against Ben, Brady, & Manning and 35-8 against every other QB. 8 of those 11 losses have been by a TD or less.

It's time the Ravens give Joe the keys to the offense the way those teams have given it to those QBs. You can't beat those guys in big games when you make your QB a caretaker. Joe very well may "wet the bed" but he's shown enough that you have to give him the opportunity.

Re: Like I said last game in M&T...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    I noticed you said "Ben" makes the play, but "Joe/Ravens" wet the bed.

Joe has to take his share of the blame. He did not play well in that 3rd quarter, but Rice was the one that fumbled the ball and started the whole debacle. Birk hit his own butt with the snap that was fumbled, but Joe still gets the blame for it.

Game on the line...Joe threw a touchdown pass to Boldin. Perfectly placed - couldn't have been picked. Boldin is a big-time receiver. Catch that and we're up by 4, but it bounced off his numbers and on to the turf. Joe didn't drop that pass - Boldin did.

Game on the line... On 4th down and very long, Joe threw a perfectly placed pass that bounced off Houshmanzadeh's numbers. Plenty of time to finish off that drive and possibly win the game. Joe didn't drop that pass, Housh did. And the O-line just couldn't keep up the protection. They protected him well enough in the first half, but then the sacks started.

We have a long way to go, it seems. This game has left me sick, like the rest of us Ravens fans, but we should not put the whole thing on Joe. As someone else said, why run the ball on second and 17 and second and 18 against a defense like the Steelers? It just didn't make any sense. Cam was just wasting downs with calls like that. I would love to see the end of Cam-ball in Baltimore. Hope it happens soon.

Joe? I think we should keep him.
    Where did I blame only Joe? That is why /Ravens was in there.

Anyway...guys drop balls...guys drop TD passes. You have to move on and make a play on the next play. It's part of the game and happens to every QB in the league.