Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Last call: Buffalo group tickets

Do they offer groups in the lower level or only in the upper level?
    Upper only.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    With all of the great cities we play in this year (San Diego, San Fran, Miami), why go to Buffalo?
    A group of our people are taking a bus up. Apparently there is gambling to be had up there, and this is part of the attraction.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

If I had a chance to go anywhere this yr, I'd do San Fran on Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    If I had a chance to go anywhere this yr, I'd do San Fran on Seattle.
    RM: I'll be doing both -- so if you go, let's hook up. However, I don't see the opportunity for San Fran or Seattle group tickets at or below face value -- as in Buffalo -- so, unless anyone else has contacts for group tickets at either stadium, we'll just address tailgating, air fares, etc. for SF and Seattle in the late Summer or Fall, in the Road Trips Forum.

There is at least one local organized group doing a full-service trip to SF: board sponsor www.ravenstrips.com. I haven't heard of any group doing a Seattle organized trip.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

T-
    I am probably going to go to Buffalo but I can't commit this early. Sorry about that. I'm going through some issues at home and I can't be sure that I'll have the money or time to do it at this point. I do still plan on going so if you don't go through with the group buy please call me before you buy tix so we can sit together. You know how to reach me.

Pill

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Several memebers had expressed interest in a group thingy, but there's been an underwhelming response since I established a firm schedule on a group ticket buy. Please check out:

http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...ead.php?t=6448

If I haven't received responses (i.e. checks) to acquire the 15 minimum for group tickets by May 31st, we'll down the Buffalo trip.

Thanks!
    Isnt it just a tad bit early to be talking about this now? I would probably like to go,but talk to me around TC or something.

Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    I can't travel til the fall so I'm saving up for the SF, SD and NO trips. Anyone going to those games?

Hope to hook up with some of yoos in those cities.

;)
    Trap, if I'm still around, I'll hook up with "yoos" for the next NO trip ...... scheduled for Autumn, 2014. (If the Saints are still playing in 7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Isnt it just a tad bit early to be talking about this now? I would probably like to go,but talk to me around TC or something.
    "Tad early" -- you are a bit confused

Training camp opens July 29th. The cut-off date for Bills group tickets is June 9th. There will be no Bills group ticket availability by the time of Ravens training camp. On the Bills official site survey, the Ravens game is voted the 2nd most popular, and the Bills ticket office predicts a sell-out. If you wait until TC to pay attention, you would likely be left with brokers' tickets at double to triple the cost.:grbac:

Capice? ;)

btw, as to why the focus on Buffalo in April/May: The Bills game will be only the 2nd time in 12 seasons that there will be a road trip available to Ravens fans who wants to sit together in face-value group tickets at a stadium that is within 1/2 day driving distance. The other being the Charlotte 2002 game. Every other East Coast away game has been at sold out stadia not offering group seats at face value. Many cannot afford flying, or fear flying, or cannot devote a weeknd trip, or don't want to spend broker's fees or go through group tour organizers, or don't want to sit in isolation.
    Last edited by Mista T; 05-25-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    RM: I'll be doing both -- so if you go, let's hook up. However, I don't see the opportunity for San Fran or Seattle group tickets at or below face value -- as in Buffalo -- so, unless anyone else has contacts for group tickets at either stadium, we'll just address tailgating, air fares, etc. for SF and Seattle in the late Summer or Fall, in the Road Trips Forum.

There is at least one local organized group doing a full-service trip to SF: board sponsor www.ravenstrips.com. I haven't heard of any group doing a Seattle organized trip.
    I'd love to T, I have a 1 yr old and I just don't see it happening. I get a hard enough time w/the Sunday home games. I just love SF, I only spent a day in Seattle on business and flew to Vancouver. Just an absolutely beautiful view w/the mountains nearby. I hope you guys get a chance to spend some time in the city while you are there. I'm really envious of you.

Buffalo (Orchard Park) a great tailgate. Its in the middle of no where and does take a long time to get out of. Parking is around the stadium and in front yards. Niagara Falls Canada has the best gentlemen clubs ;)

Ted, my wife and I are going to SF to visit our daughter and see the game. I assume the 49er's don't do group tickets. E bay already has some games tickets listed is that the way to go?

PD - the 49rs do sell group tickets, with a big catch. You must buy their "Premium" Group Tickets, which includes food and drink at their "Alumni Tailgate Party Pavilion". These get you lower end zone seats for $150.