Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 38
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Ravens @ Bills - group tickets



    Anyone interested in going in on a group ticket purchase to the Bills game Sunday Oct 21st, sign up below. There are sevaerl different ways we can go: via Ravens FO, via Bills ticket office, or via a connection or in Buffalo.

    Brokers' fees? No way!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  2. #2

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Anyone interested in going in on a group ticket purchase to the Bills game Sunday Oct 21st, sign up below. There are sevaerl different ways we can go: via Ravens FO, via Bills ticket office, or via a connection or in Buffalo.

    Brokers' fees? No way!
    I'm interested. Let me know T




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carney
    Posts
    1,144

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    I'm in




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Manchester, Maryland
    Posts
    575

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    I'm sure Rick wants to go . . . . I'll tell him to check out this thread this evening.
    Screw 'em all

    Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters




  5. #5

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    I would be interested in the details but more interested in a San Fran game on 10/7. Thank you,




  6. #6

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    Hi,

    We're newbies to this board but my husband & I are definitely interested. We've made hotel reservations already, just so we'd have them.

    Jessica




  7. #7

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    BTW...heard the team will be staying at the Hyatt downtown Buffalo. Don't know how reliable that is. Anyone else heard anything?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.




  8. #8

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by stanlda2 View Post
    I would be interested in the details but more interested in a San Fran game on 10/7. Thank you,
    Welcome to the board, newbie.

    Mista T -- where do you plan on staying? Anyone know the proximity to Niagra Falls?
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"




  9. #9

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    My boss is a Buffalo native and she's been giving me tips. The stadium is about 10-15 mins. outside of Buffalo but easily accessible. She's the one that recommended I stay at the Hyatt because that's where the visiting teams have stayed in the past. She said Niagara Falls is about 30-45 mins. away, but she recommends getting your passport and seeing it from the Canadian side. It's supposed to be prettier.

    Jessica
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.




  10. #10

    Wink Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    My boss is a Buffalo native and she's been giving me tips. The stadium is about 10-15 mins. outside of Buffalo but easily accessible. She's the one that recommended I stay at the Hyatt because that's where the visiting teams have stayed in the past. She said Niagara Falls is about 30-45 mins. away, but she recommends getting your passport and seeing it from the Canadian side. It's supposed to be prettier.

    Jessica

    Welcome, Jessica. We look forward to tailgate partying with you & husband at Rich Sadium.

    Your boss is right on. Niagara Falls, NY is a dump. Ever see the movie "Canadian Bacon", as John Candy escapes from Canada back to the motherland of the smokestacks of Niagara Falls? If not: rent the movie.




    Quote Originally Posted by stanlda2 View Post
    I would be interested in the details but more interested in a San Fran game on 10/7. Thank you,

    Doubtful that we'll be able to get a large block of tickets at SF. I would expect a lot fewer participants for SF than Buffalo, which is one hour cheap flight or a six+ hour drive. I'll give it a shot with the 49rs ticket office and open a another thread re 49rs game.

    As to details on Buffalo: you can fill in the blanks. All we do here is post the opportunity to get tix together and tailgate party.




    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreRon View Post
    Mista T -- where do you plan on staying? Anyone know the proximity to Niagra Falls?
    Ron: I can't plan that far in advance! Most likely I would stay in Toronto (100 miles from Buffalo) or Niagara Falls (20 miles). Or -- I have friends who live in the Thousands Islands on St Lawrence River 100 feet from Canadian Shore - if they invite us, we may stay there.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  11. #11

    Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    T.,

    I am definitely interested in tickets for Buffalo.

    Thanks,
    Denise (hdbike1)

    p.s. to all, enjoy the beautiful weekend it looks like we are finnally getting!!!!




  12. Re: Ravens @ Bills - group tickets

    "she recommends getting your passport and seeing it from the Canadian side"

    Its a good idea to get your passport but as of right now you dont need it to drive or walk into or out of canada or mexico. (its only needed for air or boat travel right now) In 2008 you will need it to drive or walk. Just an FYI.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland