Ravens/Steelers - Cringe-Worthy Moments

Ravens/Steelers is a great rivalry and probably the top modern rivalry in the NFL. The reasons are many, but one of the primary ones is the sheer violence. It's the hardest hitting game in the NFL. Sometimes this is exciting and entertaining and other times it's just plain disturbing.

I thought it would be interesting to have a thread recounting some of the most cringe-worthy moments in Ravens/Steelers history.

By my recolection, Ryan Clark knocking out Willis McGahee in the AFC Championship game 2 years ago is near the top. I was seriously concerned for McGahee afterwards. This was definitely cringe-worthy. In fact, I probably cringed just about every time I saw the replay. Usually that kind of extreme reaction is reserved for awkwardly broken bones or disgusting looking knee injuries (something else McGahee is familiar with), but this was right up there.

Re: Ravens/Steelers - Cringe-Worthy Moments

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Ravens/Steelers is a great rivalry and probably the top modern rivalry in the NFL. The reasons are many, but one of the primary ones is the sheer violence. It's the hardest hitting game in the NFL. Sometimes this is exciting and entertaining and other times it's just plain disturbing.

I thought it would be interesting to have a thread recounting some of the most cringe-worthy moments in Ravens/Steelers history.

By my recolection, Ryan Clark knocking out Willis McGahee in the AFC Championship game 2 years ago is near the top. I was seriously concerned for McGahee afterwards. This was definitely cringe-worthy. In fact, I probably cringed just about every time I saw the replay. Usually that kind of extreme reaction is reserved for awkwardly broken bones or disgusting looking knee injuries (something else McGahee is familiar with), but this was right up there.
    it kinda sucks but that hit woulda been a 15 yard penalty now.