HW I'm not sure what is funny about last year. Last year We were horrible as a unit can be, nothing funny there. The thing that stands out to me is that ray and Steve were not in the picture. The good news as ravens fans is we can expect good things from proven veterans. With a horrible o-line, mcnair and ray have our team at 2-0.

On this board I don't make distinction between two camps or groups ( hugger or haters) I tend to look at it as if we are all here to have intelligent conversations about our beloved Baltimore ravens. The way i look at it :A win is a win is a win.

Id say the same no matter who was Q'ing

So, please, let's not get get into speculation as to how other fans are enjoying the season while we debate the QB getting a free pass after a mediocre performance. Winning, ugly or not, is winning
The speculation is valid for all the reason I provided above. If you feel you are enjoying the season, that's cool and I'm happy you are enjoying the season. I guess I revel in wins rather than nick pick a proven qb salary or if he had bad day while still pulling out a victory. However Some people want to see our QB fall on his face and it is clear as day to me.

GOD BLESS RAY LEWIS AND STEVE MCNAIR