Too Many FOX games on Weak Ch 45

I thought the Ravens and Skins agreed to alternate times so the game times would not overlap. There are three games on the schedule that probably will not be seen outside the crappy channel 45 coverage area.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Too Many FOX games on Weak Ch 45

Only our home games when an NFC team is visiting are Fox games. If you are a PSL holder it doesn't matter. If you aren't, it is 2 games. Each year it is 2 since we play 4 NFC games, 2 away (CBS) and 2 home (Fox). Of those 2 games, it may be that the Dead$kin$ will be on at a different time. Even if not, it is only 2 games. You can drive to a sports bar or attend.

Fox game means a HD game to me. CBS sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    Fox game means a HD game to me. CBS sucks.
    I have to agree, the CBS HD channel sucks compared to the other networks, at least for sporting events.

As far as the NFC thing, Greg is right, 2 NFC games home which will be on FOX. I am a PSL/Season Ticket owner & this doesn't affect me, but I live in Southern PA, & we only get 1 Fox channel out of Harrisburg. If the Ravens are playing those 2 games at the same time the Eagles are on FOX, the game will not be on in York County because they are an Eagles 1st channel.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

:hammer: Hey, I don’t want to hear any of you complaining. I 'get' to go to the bar every Sunday morning (something odd about going to a bar at 9:30 in the morning) or miss my game (not happening). At least now we have some national coverage this year – the $80-120 bar tab every week gets expensive.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    :hammer: Hey, I don’t want to hear any of you complaining. I 'get' to go to the bar every Sunday morning (something odd about going to a bar at 9:30 in the morning) or miss my game (not happening). At least now we have some national coverage this year – the $80-120 bar tab every week gets expensive.
    I hear you man, I'm glad there's four games I can watch from my recliner, not a bar stool. :)
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Not to mention with the whole pregnant wife thing - she won't be able to have a beer all season while watching games. And She usually has a few while yelling at the TVs at the pub.
    Poor girl... I really feel for her - football without beer just doesn't sound right...

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I hear you man, I'm glad there's four games I can watch from my recliner, not a bar stool. :)
    I think I read in the past that you (flraven) are unabmle to get DIRECT, I think due to an obstruction. But, when I lived out of town I lived by my Sunday ticket. So if it is not due to an obstruction why don't you and Khaine get DIRECTV and the sunday ticket. If you are spending $120 for wach games at the bar the ticket will pay for itself in two weeks. The sunday ticket is about $200 per year. I remember when it was $130.

I live in B-more agian but I still keep my ticket because I want to be able to watch any game I choose, and I am in two fantasy football leagues and it allows me to actually watch my players and keep up witrh scores.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

I may get D-TV just for the ticket. Especially with the kid coming.
    Part of the dilemma is my phone, TV, and internet are all coming from one place and I’ve got a lot of crap to change.

But yeah, the ticket I think is the way to go this year. Better get off my ass and do it soon, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    I may get D-TV just for the ticket. Especially with the kid coming.
    Part of the dilemma is my phone, TV, and internet are all coming from one place and I’ve got a lot of crap to change.

But yeah, the ticket I think is the way to go this year. Better get off my ass and do it soon, eh?
    Whan I switched to DIRECTV many moons ago there were no package deals and I had kept my cable internet access for several years. I have since switched my internet to Verizon. If I am not mistaken DIRECTV has a package deal with Verizon now to offer a group package, phone, TV, and internet.

Good luck. You will enjoy it. By the way I rememer my first year with the ticket dancing with my then 2 year old daughter when we beat the squealers. She would sit with me then and watch the entire game. Although the kids like th Ravens, the only time they sit through a game is if I take them, and that only happens in pre-season.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Fox means Siragusa, who I love as an on field commentator. I think the more ex- ravens on the sidelines the better
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens