Ravens friendly bars in Pittsburgh

Does anyone know of any Ravens fan-friendly bar(s) in Pittsburgh where purple and black clad fans can go before/after the game on Saturday?

2. Re: Ravens friendly bars in Pittsburgh

I went to McFadden's decked out in purple last year before the game. I didn't hear much of anything, and it was a pretty decent place. It was right between PNC and Heinz.

I don't know if you'll find anywhere "Ravens-friendly", but I would consider this place "Ravens-tolerant" form my experience.

3. Re: Ravens friendly bars in Pittsburgh

WNST has a Ravens tailgate at the Westin hotel from 11-3. They have tickets for $12 on there website. Says $3.50 miller lites. Good priced mixed drinks and food. Also shuttles to/from the game.

Re: Ravens friendly bars in Pittsburgh

WNST has a Ravens tailgate at the Westin hotel from 11-3. They have tickets for $12 on there website. Says $3.50 miller lites. Good priced mixed drinks and food. Also shuttles to/from the game.
    I've been to one of WNST's gigs. Not impressed. $3.50 Miller Lites is a joke and you only have to pay $12 for the privilege. What a deal

Also, be careful with their shuttle service. I once counted on it and then had to rush to find a cab in time for the game because the shuttles didn't post. Or so they say. Some cynics at the tailgate thought WNST simply pocketed the cash and blamed it on the shuttle service.

5. Re: Ravens friendly bars in Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Rizon View Post
    I've been to one of WNST's gigs. Not impressed. $3.50 Miller Lites is a joke and you only have to pay $12 for the privilege. What a deal

Also, be careful with their shuttle service. I once counted on it and then had to rush to find a cab in time for the game because the shuttles didn't post. Or so they say. Some cynics at the tailgate thought WNST simply pocketed the cash and blamed it on the shuttle service.

Thanks for the info. I'm catching a bus with Superior, I guess I'll just follow the crowd from the bus and see where that leads me. Can't wait, hopefully there's a decent sized Baltimore crowd.