Blog Entries

MVP is...................

HEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

As someone posted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has to be Todd Heap. What an absolutely clutch performance from a guy gives it everything he has on every down, and has since he donned the purple and black. Over 100 yards receiving, and 4 3rd down conversions, all at absolutely crucial times. Flacco had a great day, but Heap bailed him out again and again when the O-Line didn't do its job.

Re: MVP is...................

Heap was awesome! Best game he has played in years.
    Of course this is just my opinion

Remember who was missing in the second game. That's right. Just like some Pitt fans say about Ben being good for 3 points, Heap and the plays he makes blocking and catches maybe good for a TD.

Blog Entries

Shows how great he still is when well rested and healthy.

Say what you want about Cam. One thing he's done a great job of is rescuing Heap from the Cavanaugh concussion-fest playbook in which the only pass play was a 5 yard over the middle brain-rattler to Heap.

Throwing to Heap in space and not leading him directly into a linebacker - what a concept!

I really thought he was on the decline in terms of his abilities at the start of the season.

I thought all those over the middle passes by Boller, where Heap would stretch out and DB's would nail him in the lower back, were bringing an early end to the career of one of my fave players.

It was great to see him back.

One of the analysts on the NFL network earlier in the week said that the difference in the Ravens Chiefs game would be a healthy Todd Heap. That he watched him practice and he looked healthier than he's seen him in years. Nice call. Wish I could remember who said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    I really thought he was on the decline in terms of his abilities at the start of the season.

I thought all those over the middle passes by Boller, where Heap would stretch out and DB's would nail him in the lower back, were bringing an early end to the career of one of my fave players.

It was great to see him back.

One of the analysts on the NFL network earlier in the week said that the difference in the Ravens Chiefs game would be a healthy Todd Heap. That he watched him practice and he looked healthier than he's seen him in years. Nice call. Wish I could remember who said it.

Brian Billick said it. He knows what Heap can do. It was nice to see Heap having a big game. I really think that if he hadn't gone out after the first play again the Squeelers the Ravens would have won. His blocking alone would have made a huge difference in that game.
    Boh

Blog Entries

Remember when we first got Boldin? People said that would open up Heap.

They can't cover everyone.

A guy on sunpot showed pics of the Cinci game where Boldin froze 3 d-guys on
    the MaSON TD. Then a 4th guy was frozen when Boldin went in motion. Joe faked off to Boldin
    but it froze the 4th guy.

That's 4 guys Boldin took out of the defensive game plan which allowed Mason
    to be wide open in the end zone with plenty of room.

Yesterday, it was Heap with the room. He never does this last year.

The d-coaches are selling their souls to the devil to stop Boldin.

Yesterday he opens up Heap and still gets a TD.

Bisciotti should give him a bonus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoh View Post
    Brian Billick said it. He knows what Heap can do. It was nice to see Heap having a big game. I really think that if he hadn't gone out after the first play again the Squeelers the Ravens would have won. His blocking alone would have made a huge difference in that game.
    Couldn't agree more, one would have to think with Heap in the game, he would have slid over for the block, it was the same blitz that they used when we beat them on the T.J TD and with Heap in he was called back to block the back side.