Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: **Spoiler** 2007 Ravens schedule

hmmmm 55 min flight, ticket to game and airfare might only be $150! (southwest is $49 one way right now)
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: **Spoiler** 2007 Ravens schedule

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    hmmmm 55 min flight, ticket to game and airfare might only be $150! (southwest is $49 one way right now)
    Don't think SW has a schedule for October yet.

Fanatic.

I'll be on it. My girlfriend's family is from Rochester so we're gonna definitely be going.

PP

IMO if we can pull one off against Cinci in week 1, we could be 7-0 going into the bye. We have a pretty weak start.

Gotta say I love where the bye week is, not too early, not too late.

That stretch of @SD, NE, and IND will be the true test for our Super Bowl chances. Thats the 3 best teams in the NFL, aside from our Ravens of course.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Wink Re: **Spoiler** 2007 Ravens schedule

I have the Bills game circled on the calendar. How about let's get a block of tickets? We did that at Tempe & Jacksonville a few years ago and it worked out well. I suspect Birdfan - who is from that area - may also join in.

We will likely do the usual: combining of Ravens football with a vacation trip to Niagara Falls & Toronto. Maybe even go on to Montreal on the 20th to catch the game with our former Stallions.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    Sometimes the Southwest Ding fares come up in the $35-$39 range. Also, Air Tran flies nonstop to Rochester, which is about an hour east of Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Hehehehehehe...

That was the first thing that came to my mind as well when I first heard the schedule on the radio today.

As soon as the Mrs. called me the first thing out of my mouth was that T must be spazzing out right now.
    Not spazzing out - just planning to sleep-in into mid afternoon for each of those December night games so I can stay awake all the way to the 3 am - 4 am return to my home after the games. I have a large supply of hand and foot warmers leftover from last season, when cold weather didn't materialize.

btw: IIRC, at the last real cold night game tailgate party (Green Bay), I was there 4 hours before gametime - freezing my butt off with Camden Yard, Losac, etc. - while Mr. & Mrs. Fanatic were later than usual.

Hehehehehehe...
    Personally, I hate all the prime time games.

I like my football (particurally home games) on Sundays at 1:00.

Don't like my routine altered, and those night games seriously alter the routine.
    I'm in total agreement. Only 4 of our home games are 1 pm starts.

Any idea how far Orchard Park is from the airport?

It's a haul. Orchard Park is SE of Buffalo, about 15-20 miles from the airport.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

It is def a tough schedule.

3 things I don't like:

1. All the MNF games...we have a history of playing poorly in primetime
    2. 3 trips to the west coast
    3. the first 3 AFC North games are all on the road

If the offense shows up each week I can see 11-5.

FM

Did anyone look at the ease of the first part of the Sqeelers schedule... man they have it easy out of the gate. The last thing I want to see is them with a strong finish.
    Silly Sqeelers fans...

We don't always play poorly in primetime. Remember who holds the record for one of (if not THE) the biggest ass whoppin in MNF history. I think it still holds the record.

I'm just sayin' is all.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    btw: IIRC, at the last real cold night game tailgate party (Green Bay), I was there 4 hours before gametime - freezing my butt off with Camden Yard, Losac, etc. - while Mr. & Mrs. Fanatic were later than usual.
    You were a trooper and showed up Ted

I wasn't cold that night...maybe it was because I was drunk

Thumbs up Re: **Spoiler** 2007 Ravens schedule

re Oct 21st Bills game: I have a good lead on getting a block of lower deck seats at face value. These are better seats than what the Bills dole out to visiting teams players families, sold by Ravens TO. Alternatively, I will explore a group block buy of nosebleeds via Bills ticket office. Sign up at the Bills thread at Road Trip Central if you want to participate.

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    re Oct 21st Bills game: I have a good lead on getting a block of lower deck seats at face value. These are better seats than what the Bills dole out to visiting teams players families, sold by Ravens TO. Alternatively, I will explore a group block buy of nosebleeds via Bills ticket office. Sign up at the Bills thread at Road Trip Central if you want to participate.

I'd probably be up for this T. I go up there for work a couple of times a year. Very cheap flights and/or a relatively easy drive. Hotels are cheap as dirt too.