Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: JO: "Offense Not On Same Page."

Oh and if there was anyone out there who could play tackle at a decent level the Chiefs wouldn't of tried to convince Roaf to unretire.

Far be it from me to tell you what to do but while we did leave behind some good people, I'm concerned about increasing the flow of the people who ruined that board.
    I second that. Some have already arrived. Let's let the rest stay over there.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52
    I think it is troubling by how disjointed the offense looks. On the other side I do think it is great that Mason, McNair, and Ogden are all being vocal about getting it to work. I think they are really going to focus this week and hopefully straighten things out. Think how good we could be if the O is firing on even most of its cylinders like we have seen flashes of. We aren't far from there.

On an unrelated note, PurpleRulz, do you think it is a good idea to have a link to this forum from YBR? It was in your post in the "stains expect us to rape them" thread. Far be it from me to tell you what to do but while we did leave behind some good people, I'm concerned about increasing the flow of the people who ruined that board.

I understand, but the link I provided was from the Stains board. I just wanted to get an idea of what our opponents fans thought. I see your point, though. At least we have ignore features that can block out ignorant posters.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Ooops. I caught what you were talking about. I meant to post the link to an article and not this MB. I'll fix it.

Mike Preston also views the responses from McNair, Mason, and Ogden as a positive. Our offense is no longer in denial.

they have to work this out and i am glad to see that more than Mason think so. last year, he was the only one that seemed to get pissed the offense sucked.

this offensive output will not do. if they play like they did today, we will lose a lot of games. you can not start inside the opposition's 40 for 4 drives and only put up 12 points. it was disgusting. they did not even eat the clock. a lot of short drives putting the defense out there. if we were not given a short field for the bulk of that game, the outcome would have been a lot closer.

i will reserve judgement for now, but too much dink and dunk crap, never opening the field up is going to hinder this team. right now we look like 2003. defense and running game only. not going to cut it.

I'm glad to see that the offense is taking responsibility for their lack of production. No pointing fingers or making excuses. That's refreshing.

Good teams find a way to win on days they don't have their best stuff. Yeah the O line was having problems but sacks were not a problem and we were able to play ball control. JO will get this staighted out and Billick will see to it. He dosen't want JO in his face anymore. Would You?

Yeah the O line was having problems but sacks were not a problem and we were able to play ball control.
    Actually we didn't play ball control. We punted 7 times and had the same number of total 1st downs as the Raiders when you count penalties in. Their TOP was only 5 minutes less than ours. The defense played ball control.