Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Schedule '07: Three Games on MNF

It looks like the schedule will be released on Wednesday

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5974

Re: Schedule '07

Cool, now I can start planning my trips up!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

3. Re: Schedule '07

Wednesday April 11th 1 PM on NFL.com and NFL Network

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10119199

So we're a day away from deciding where this year's road trip will be: Buffalo, San Fran, San Diego, Seattle or Miami! You see, here at the beach we can't go to any early season games--it's still tourist season here and the business owners are still making hay.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Finally we will be able to make our plans for the upcoming year

6. Re: Schedule '07

We are hoping the Seattle trip falls on a good weekend. NOT xmas, thanksgiving or new years eve weekends. Our wives are understanding but not THAT understanding! Also the Army v Navy game is Dec 1st so dont want it that weekend either.....we will know soon enough.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

If you are considering a Ravens road trip or trips, please consider RavensTrips.com They are a partner of 24x7 and they have a solid reputation for offering value to their customers.

There are some exciting trips in '07 including San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Miami.

Please support those who support you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Re: Schedule '07

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    If you are considering a Ravens road trip or trips, please consider RavensTrips.com They are a partner of 24x7 and they have a solid reputation for offering value to their customers.

There are some exciting trips in '07 including San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Miami.

Please support those who support you.
    Agree regarding RavensTrips.com. That group always appears to be having a great time at away games, for fairly reasonable packages. Also, there a few other groups, including some Ravens Roosts and Nests and private trip planners, which bring thousands on road trips.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    We are hoping the Seattle trip falls on a good weekend. NOT xmas, thanksgiving or new years eve weekends. Our wives are understanding but not THAT understanding! Also the Army v Navy game is Dec 1st so dont want it that weekend either.....we will know soon enough.

All the above, plus we have a couple of weddings to attend (includes my daughter) on the weekends of Sept 15th and 22nd that might interfere with going to Seattle, which is at the top of my list.

I am also up for San Francisco, Buffalo-Niagara Falls (driveable), and/or Miami - all subject to time of year and funds available. My wife nixed three West Coast trips, so revisiting San Diego is probably out.

As in past seasons, I will be stirring the pot for those board members who are not going on package deal trips who want to hook up for tickets and tailgate partying at some of these games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

9. Re: Schedule '07

good news for the team, bad news for fans...4 late night games awarded to Baltimore 3 monday night games (one dec 3rd vs pats) and one sunday night game. Wbal didnt see how many of those were home games. but one is away in cincy opening weekend.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

The Wife™ and I are planning on the San Diego trip. Hopefully it is not mid late November because that is when we are expecting out newest littlest Ravens fan.
    I somehow thing the concessions stand is the best delivery room

The extra night games make things easier for us few out here on the West Coast. But I use to live in Glen Bernie so I know you guys’ pain with the late games.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Ravens to play 3 games on MNF according to WBAL

Re: Schedule '07: Three Games on MNF

Yay!

I'm glad no coworkers are around to see me to the 'excited about football happy dance' this morning. I would feel silly.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!