Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Kevin Millar Does the Ray Lewis Dance

It was great! Ray would love it
    Maybe so 52 I'm still holding out for ray to publicly comes out and says its ok, until then, I'm against it.

LOL at your total cluelessness -- it was supposed to be funny. And it was.
    One guy said it was suppose to pump up the crowd, now you are admitting to it being funny...which is it boys?

Most say it was funny. So Great, It was funny at the expense of our football team. Sometime I just dont understand the folks in Baltimore. Dont get it wrong, this is a football forum first.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Maybe so 52 I'm still holding out for ray to publicly comes out and says its ok, until then, I'm against it.
    It's a free country. Who give a flying monkey butt if Ray finds it ok. Why the hell do you hold the dance so dear to your heart? Check Utube. There is several players from all kinds of sports doing it. Does that offend you? It's just a dance.
    GAL!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Simply the most worthless troll to ever cross this board. Sad, really.

He is

Simply the most worthless troll to ever cross this board. Sad, really
    The thing is people bite, so that aint so true, now is it?
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

Millar was on 1300 yesterday afternoon and he came right out and said he knew there'd be Raven's fans there and this was for them. He said he meant it as a tribute to Ray and not as mockery. He was just trying to have fun and liven up the crowd. Enough said.

You don’t think you can have a sense of humor and get the team and fans fired up?
    Man, you need to relax and unwind a little. Barleywine for you… trust me it’ll help.

Hell, I love The Dance – it puts a big smile on my face to see Ray do it (almost as much as seeing him celebrate after laying out a Steeler) but it is not a holy cow for god’s sake.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    The thing is people bite, so that aint so true, now is it?
    Personally I don't see how a suppossed Raven fan can get his jollies off by trying to make other Baltimore fans feel bad. Even when you talk Ravens talk you come off with an crass know it all attitude about it. It takes one member like you to chase off any number of members because they get tired of the grind. People come here to relax and talk about their favorite teams not to here a ration of &*^% every time you post. If I were the moderating and you're lucky I'm not you'd be on a very short leash.
    My personal feeling of your posting substance even before you published your list of teams in different cities you root for is that you weren't a true Ravens fan.

You mean we are supposed yo root for other teams?

OK, I have to admit a have a little soft spot for chicago (I use to live there too) but I wouldn't say I 'root' for them.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

PurplePoe-

Its just that i'm tired of Ray Lewis's act. It's been deteriorating over the last few years, going back to 2004 when he was manhandled by the Chiefs and instead of manning up and admitting it was claiming that he was double teamed even though he wasn't.

That was fine, but it was the tipping point.

Then he complains in the offseason about all that other stuff, which was obvious and didn't need to be said to the media.

Then he has this high and mighty view of himself, and apparently (according to the Browns board, so grain of salt) even was on NFLTA last night or quoted by Deion as being totally unhappy with Pacman's suspension.

I guess what really gets to me with Ray Lewis is that his ego grows exponentially while his on field performance has leveled out. I won't come here and pretend that he's a bad linebacker, or anything but the second best MLB in football, at WORST.

But his act is growing tiresome.

I cant understand why this topic is getting so much attention. He did the dance, it was in good fun, a bunch of us laughed at it, and a couple of idiots took offense to it for some reason. It's time to move on.

RustonRifle,
    I was going to sit back and let this go but I had to say something.
    Your post, to me, is very sickening. Look the moment I post something around here I am slammed regardless of the post. Lets look at my first post this is what I wrote:

As a raven fan I'm not sure this is a something I like an outsider like Millar doing and putting his finger prints on. This is rays dances not Kevin's. He obviously means well but still that's rays dance. Last time we saw someone mimic the dance TO was totally goofing on us. I guess I'm a little sensitive since ray is no longer doing it. Sorry Im just not as excited as the rest of you ravens fans

What follows next is totally uncalled for and I feel condenseing everything will help you see what I see from the "crass know it all attitude" from my fellow board members (I also think some of it is kind of funny) but Keep in mind this was all after my first response in this very thread.

Deuce: haha. good stuff. lighten up you yankee loving loser.

RavenManiac: Anyone who feels "slighted" just doesn't get it. Why am I not surprised that a bangwagonning Yankee fan is the one who doesn't "get it".

rochardrik:sour grapes, from a Yanker fan!

ravenmaniac:LOL, boo hoo, he's making fun of Ray. You still don't get it. That dance was in tribute, to get the crowd to respond, not to insult. Duh!

highwater:LOL at your total cluelessness

purplepoe:The total and utter lack of comprehension by a certain poster is hilarious.

52Rayvens:Who give a flying monkey butt if Ray finds it ok. Why the hell do you hold the dance so dear to your heart?

This one is totally uncalled for.
    Sephy: Simply the most worthless troll to ever cross this board.

RustonRifle:Even when you talk Ravens talk you come off with an crass know it all attitude about it. It takes one member like you to chase off any number of members because they get tired of the grind. People come here to relax and talk about their favorite teams not to here a ration of &*^% every time you post. If I were the moderating and you're lucky I'm not you'd be on a very short leash.

The truth is Ruston, I havent cursed at all throughout this entire thread, most of the time the insults and foul language are hurled by people like you who claim i'm lucky because you are not a moderator.

I never thought that I could chase anyone off this board. To my knowledge I I havent chased anyone off and if they did leave because of me, I mean....Oh come on why am i even trying to explain this.

My personal feeling of your posting substance even before you published your list of teams in different cities you root for is that you weren't a true Ravens fan
    You asked me to post my favorite teams. In good faith i did so and now you are holding agaisnt me because now it reinforced your orginal ideas. Look just because I dont like the O's doesnt mean I cant like the Ravens or say the Caps. I like Howard Stern are you going to tell me I cant like Imus or O&A? Coke or Pepsi.

I honestly dont like that millar did the dance, Sue me. that was my take, and you know what they say about opinions---everyone has one.