Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Kevin Millar Does the Ray Lewis Dance

During intros at OPACY.

Not as good as Ray's but still funny. He got a good rise out of the crowd for that one.

Its good to see these guys having fun out there, with a team that has had 9 losing seasons it starts with a new mindset.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Re: Kevin Millar Does the Ray Lewis Dance

Oh my! I can't wait to see video footage of that! Big Cake does Ray's dance Haha - I hope if anyone gets this footage they will post it. I was glad to see them more relaxed in the last couple days. I hated the way we lost Saturday's game, but hey to leave NYC saying you know we can hang with them, heck we almost swept them in their Home opening series - that has to give the team some much needed confidence and then Cabrera seems to have his control back on the right path as well. Perhaps that laser surgery worked for him. : )

It was on youtube, but the video Nazis took it down.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

The dance was awesome. I was cracking up.

I saw it on the news Millar is brilliant.
    Pete Gilbert added more humor and mistakenly described it as "Millar doing a Ray Miller inpersonation".
    Last edited by RustonRifle; 04-09-2007 at 09:56 PM.

As a raven fan I'm not sure this is a something I like an outsider like Millar doing and putting his finger prints on. This is rays dances not Kevin's. He obviously means well but still that's rays dance. Last time we saw someone mimic the dance TO was totally goofing on us. I guess I'm a little sensitive since ray is no longer doing it. Sorry Im just not as excited as the rest of you ravens fans.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

haha. good stuff. lighten up you yankee loving loser.

i was just thinking, earlier this week, "i don't care for Millar." my opinion has totally changed now. the dance was hilarious. i don't think it disrespected Ray at all. and Millar is now one of my favorite O's, next to Ray (Chris Ray).

Crazy,
    Ray Lewis did the dance the last time he was introduced at M & T stadium IIRC.

I really don't have a problem woith Millar doing the dance.

T.O. did it more to mock and insult because he's an asshole.

Millars dance today I took more as a compliment to Ray Lewis hoping to connect with the Home Town crowd as a Baltimore sports figure.

In no way did I take Millars dance today as a negative.

Seemed to me he was trying to get the crowd fired up which apparently worked.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

he does the dance without the music. Its kind of tainted, but you are right he does do a less hyped up version.

so far everyone said they laughed, as an O's player i don't think that he is showing disrespect, I just don't like it being done by anyone other than ray. He should just come up with his own O's dance. I realize that he means well and doesn't mean to piss off the ravens fans but as a fan of the Ravens I feel a little slighted

If he got rays permission I'd probably feel a little different.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

I saw the youtube version after getting a google alert and it was SCHWEEEET!! I LMFAO for five minutes at least...:D

Just goes to show you how big an influence the Ravens have on this town...Props to Millar, now one of my favorite Orioles...