Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Kevin Millar Does the Ray Lewis Dance

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    The truth is Ruston, I havent cursed at all throughout this entire thread
    So what? Who cares? Way to change the subject.

We're entitled to our opinions just like you are, and I find it amusing that your list of comments critical of you seem to emphasize that there is a common thread here that you still seem oblivious to.

And LOL at your moral "I haven't cursed" comment, since you have had some historic cursing meltdowns in the past, as I recall.

highwater glad to see I'm off the ignore list. I never thought I'd say this but I do miss the snide comments.

first off if you read my first thread you will see that I'm not obvious (as you say) to the dance. dude you must be color blind because I put it red just for you.

look the opinions I showed from you posters were personal attacks towards me...im not crying a river about it but when a guy has the gall to say I'm the only one bringing this place down I wanted to at least show that others come right after me and sometimes unprovoked. the guy is wrong and has some sort of an ax to grind with me. that's the way I see it at least

oh yea true I've cursed, but that's because I'm from NYC..:lol
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Okay CR, I hear your points hopefully we all can speak about more constructive things in the future.

Back on topic in the Washington Post it said yesterday. Cory Patterson was doing the Dance before they were introduced and was too shy to do it , so he spent a few minutes showing Millar some moves. Reading the article it seemed to me the intention was opening day fun.

It was something meant totally in fun. I'm one of the biggest Ray fans around and I found the dance done by Millar a very cool way of giving props to #52.

Reading the back and forth between posters however, is NOT fun. :(

Can't we all just get along.

p.s. I still think the dance was funny and I have no doubt the fans ate it up.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

A troll (a) states an unpopular (offensive, or stupid, or illogical) opinion and (b) having sparked disagreement, keeps repeating it. Conversations get dominated, otherwise decent threads get ground into poop.

This is why people are often encouraged to *ignore* trolls. It stops the cycle.

Time to put one poster back on ignore, and I hope the other regulars here will do the same.

:2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

See, A day of rest from this BS and Festivus has to come back and start things up. Just like a troll would. You Continue to say that I am a troll ( and I'm fine with it, cause I dont give a sh:t what you think) but thing were back to a peaceful stand still and then you drop this nonesense in this thread. the way I see it by your very definition you are a troll.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    A troll (a) states an unpopular (offensive, or stupid, or illogical) opinion and (b) having sparked disagreement, keeps repeating it. Conversations get dominated, otherwise decent threads get ground into poop.

This is why people are often encouraged to *ignore* trolls. It stops the cycle.
    Rampaging stupidity can often be hard to ignore, but I think you're right.

Rampaging stupidity can often be hard to ignore, but I think you're right.
    Whats the staying, stupid is, is what stupid does....that fits you perfectly HW

How about we put it this way Crazy...Personally I think Millar's dance was a way of connecting this football city back with what was only a baseball town for many years.
    Millars interpretation of Ray's dance was funny and had the intention to fire up the crowd at the Orioles opening day.

At the same time, Ray Lewis does his dance to fire up the crowd at the Ravens games but I still laugh at it. Its a funny dance regardless of who does it.

Yes, TO doing it made me upset because it was someone mocking his dance at his sport.

Millar and Ray are play two different sports and is not meant to cause bad blood and if the majority of O's/Ravens fans are happy with what went down on opening day then there is no issue at all.

Why you ask?

Well thats because players in all sports play for the fans of the town. It shouldn't matter whether Ray gave permission or not because the fans liked it in the end. I truely believe the fans would have a small amount of distain for Ray if he came out and said "I hate Kevin Millar, I never gave him permission."
    Just a though though.