Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Kevin Millar Does the Ray Lewis Dance

I don't follow baseball and thought it was hilarious. No one does it better then Ray!!!

It was funny but Ray needs to give him some dance lessons.

Being at the game, it was great! It got everybody fired up...except for the Orioles/Steeler fan in front of me.

I'm a transplanted Sox fan so... This is Millar. He will be better in the clubhouse then on the field. If you can get an average approaching 300 and 15-20 HR's, with some solid fielding, you should be happy. He is much more then the numbers after his name. He is the type fo player that makes your TEAM better.

BTW i freaking hate the Pat's and especially their ring-leader Butt-Chin Tommy.... AD went there so now I can't hate QUITE as much though...

If anyone should be or will be pissed off, its Angelos. He wants no part of the Ravens and Millar goes out there and makes a direct connection with the biggest Raven that there is. This was something to fire up the crowd and it worked. Anyone who feels "slighted" just doesn't get it. Why am I not surprised that a bangwagonning Yankee fan is the one who doesn't "get it".

:LOL:
    I thought it was fantastic!

I can only imagine it got the team loosened up and the fans fired up. What more can you ask for?
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    If anyone should be or will be pissed off, its Angelos. He wants no part of the Ravens get it.

I think over the last year PA has softened on the Ravens although it's purely self serving as he needs them to help fill local programming on MASN.

This was something to fire up the crowd and it worked.
    Fired up? So far everyone has stated that they laughed or said it was hilarious. Even the clip has the sports anchor laughing throughout the entire dance. The effect that ray has on Baltimore is totally different than what Millar did.

If you need a laugh a two when you purchase tickets to sit in OPACY--trust me I get why you do--just don't clown on rays dance. Come to think of it maybe that big stupid black bird could do a little better job at being a mascot and Millar can concentrate on playing ball.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    If you need a laugh a two when you purchase tickets to sit in OPACY--trust me I get why you do--just don't clown on rays dance. Come to think of it maybe that big stupid black bird could do a little better job at being a mascot and Millar can concentrate on playing ball.
    English?
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

That video is funny, but as long as the O's have fun we should have a good season till the ravens start camp

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Fired up? So far everyone has stated that they laughed or said it was hilarious. Even the clip has the sports anchor laughing throughout the entire dance. The effect that ray has on Baltimore is totally different than what Millar did.

sour grapes, from a Yanker fan!

-just don't clown on rays dance.

LOL, boo hoo, he's making fun of Ray. You still don't get it. That dance was in tribute, to get the crowd to respond, not to insult. Duh!