Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Draft Day

Re: Draft Day

Damn do I feel guilty.

If anyone who lives further out in the sticks than I do (Admin 24x7) :)

wants to swing by and pickup the grill I would be more than happy to have it ready for them.

Lemme know!!!

Have fun guys....

Wink Re: Draft Day

I still plan to be there. I don't have a grill - you know, the old health food stuff. I will bring some beer, though. I may have an old B&W 5" TV - I'll have to check in the attic. I'll be there by 10 am, same spot between Lot B entrance and exit ramps, the "grassy knoll".
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Beer as a health food.....I LIKE it!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Well, my own little princess birthday is Sunday. Thus Amy is going to be preparing for that. If not, I would have invited you all over to the homestead for a little late afternoon evening get-together.

Maybe we can have a get together in a few weeks or so. How about Memorial Day Sunday? The pool is already open, so the water might be warm enough for kids by then (meaning not frozen).

Wink Re: Draft Day

Memorial Day Sunday looks good right now. Subject to the Blue Angels - Severn River schedule.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I feel terrible about not being able to attend. I'm really, really sorry :(

Memorial Day weekend sounds good to me too. It's my birthday weekend (and Big Steve's). Why not party hardy
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

I will be there for my 1st visit to the draft day party/festival. I will be bringing my 9 year old son after his baseball game, which should be over by 11 in Bel Air & be downtown by Noon. Saturday is also my 40th birthday, so it should be a fun day. I'm ready for some football!!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!