David Carr signs

With Carolina, I know some of you yoo-hoos wanted us to sign him.

Sorry if this was already posted, I didn't see it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2827930

Re: David Carr signs

I didn't want us to sign him, but I wish him well. He never had a chance in Houston with that piss poor pass protection. He could be starting in Carolina before the season is over. Maybe the change of scenery (and a new offensive scheme) will do him some good.

It's a good signing by Carolina.

Now when is the @#$!ing draft.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

He's got to re-learn how to feel pressure in the pocket again. He got destroyed straight up and that crippled him. For the last couple of years whilst he was still getting destroyed he was also feeling pressure that wasn't there and feeling under pressure to get rid of the ball immediately.

The time on the bench could do him well and he may have to just start a fresh again in terms of feeling pressure etc. Good situation for him but he's by no means a sure thing to succeed there.

It is one sure thing... if nothing else he'll have a better line giving him more than just enough time for a one step drop.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

I think Carr will have success in Carolina. This is a good move for all parties.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Good. I don't want him here.

Now we know Carolina won't want Kyle Boller