Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: vs KC Chiefs

1. Re: vs KC Chiefs

Attention all Ravens fans:

As many of you know the Baltimore Ravens are set to square off against the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday, January 9th at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO. You may not be aware that Kansas City is home to a familiar Baltimore hot spot, Howl at the Moon. Open 5 nights a week, Howl is located in the Kansas City Power and Light District at 13th and Grand Blvd, in the heart of beautiful downtown Kansas City Missouri. If you’re looking for a place to party and experience the best live entertainment Kansas City has to offer then Howl at the Moon is your destination. We will be opening 2 hours early this Saturday at 5pm with no cover 'till 7pm in anticipation of a large influx of Ravens fans on KC. Call ahead and to reserve a table and we hope to see you all in KC!

Derek Langford
    General Manager
    Howl at the Moon Kansas City
    1334 Grand Blvd. KCMO 64106
    (p)816-471-4695
    (f)816-471-4697
    www.howlatthemoon.com

2. Re: vs KC Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Good BBQ will do that to ya
    Then again if you really want to pick a fight with some Chief fans, you can tell 'em Texas's BBQ is better than theirs.

Re: vs KC Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by bretts View Post
    i think it is worth noting, that from what i have seen, Chief's fans are by far the most pleasant this season.
    :word

I'm still trying to regain sanity from dealing with the bucs morons.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt