Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: anyone feel bad for cundiff

I don't feel sorry for him. It would have been great to see happen, but he tied a record. That is not a bad thing. He can break it next season.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Bullshit. Nobody said "Cundiff didn't have a chance to set the record today."
    Reading FAIL

I've never been accused of being a particularly nice guy, and I don't really care about that. But if you're gonna come at me for being a dick when I call someone out on a ridiculous post, you'd better at least be right about the point you're trying to make.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

I was certainly rooting for him to get an opportunity for the majority of the second half.

Individual records are nice and all, but it's a pretty minor issue IMO. I think Cundiff and Koch are now getting deserved recognition for the season they've had. Getting the touchback record could have been icing on the cake, perhaps, but I don't feel badly for Billy...he's had a great year and you can be certain the Ravens organization is fully aware of the fact.

What an awesome season. Congrats Cundiff!