Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Joe Is still too slow

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman831226 View Post
    . And I love them enough not to lower and delude myself by drowning in meaningless " statistical analysis " to cover over what is obviously under performance on the field.
    Wow. You're obsession with dismissing stats because they don't agree with you has gotten a bit out of hand.

You should lie down before you hurt yourself.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Oh Corey, I remember you. You're the guy who moved to ButtFuckOuttaTouch N.C. and bashed any fan or anyone in the media who dared criticize the Ravens. Well here's the story Corey, I am a true blue Baltimorean, born and raised near the docks. Seen and played a lot of football. I won't reveal my age, but suffice to say, when I was a kid, I had the privilege of shagging balls in Leakin Park for the likes of Sherman Plunkett, John Unitas, Bobby Boyd, Jim Parker, Buddy Young, Lenny Moore, Big Daddy Lipscomb, and the great Raymond Berry, the 2 weeks before they went to Westminister for training camp. Also had the great honor of working next to John Mellus ( great great dude ) as a late teen at the old Carling Black Label Brewery. I love my city, I loved my Colts, and I love my Ravens. I love them so much, I rejoice when they perform well and I love them enough to criticize them when they under perform. And I love them enough not to lower and delude myself by drowning in meaningless " statistical analysis " to cover over what is obviously under performance on the field.
    This is rich.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Wow. You're obsession with dismissing stats because they don't agree with you has gotten a bit out of hand.

You should lie down before you hurt yourself.
    Yawn... cut the crap, you're not good at this. Suggestion: Why don't you use your obsession with statistical analysis to figure out how far you'll get with this line of thought? OOooo let me save you some time- not long just like your last laughable attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    Interesting quote from Flacco:
    The problem Hokie is it seems he has no power to do anything about that. What, is he going to go into the huddle now and say "You know what? Eff Cam and his plays, here's what we're going to do....."

Of course not. The only way the Ravens become more aggressive is if Cameron LETS them. And the track record here isn't good.

They'll get by the Chiefs with that gameplan, sure. But then there's two more games to go. So if Joe REALLY has more control now over the offense than we think, and he's making those statements because he can.......we're going to find out starting tomorrow I'd say.

To those that want to hear the interview with Dilfer that talks about the system

Here it is: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/1...is-davis-show/

He starts to talk about it at the 10:30 mark

Blog Entries

when I was a kid, I had the privilege of shagging balls in Leakin Park for the likes of Sherman Plunkett, John Unitas, Bobby Boyd, Jim Parker, Buddy Young, Lenny Moore, Big Daddy Lipscomb, and the great Raymond Berry, I loved my Colts,
    So, the truth comes out. He's a Colts fan. Thank you for FINALLY admitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    So, the truth comes out. He's a Colts fan. Thank you for FINALLY admitting it.
    Aw Corey, please don't tell me you think before you post. That would make you a liar. Why don't you take a break, roll this one around in your head for a bit then come back when you've come to your senses. That statement was really retarded.

Blog Entries

Aw Corey, please don't tell me you think before you post. That would make you a liar. Why don't you take a break, roll this one around in your head for a bit then come back when you've come to your senses. That statement was really retarded.
    Awwwwww.... There's my favorite internet tough guy. Come on insult me again you big bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    After hearing all of these player quotes, I can't believe that people still want to blame our offensive ineptitude on Flacco. It is obvious that our offensive guys think Cam is holding the team back. Joe has shown that he can make all of the throws, but Cam doesn't let him do it enough.

I think it is quite obvious that anything short of a Superbowl appearance and Cam is shown the door in the offseason. Normally I think that head coaches should get to choose their own coordinators, but Harbaugh is loyal to a fault, and I don't think he knows much about offense or defense for that matter.
    Don't know if you can blame Cam for this. It's no secret Joe is on a short leash with what appears to be a dumbed down playbook especially in the second half of the season. My thought is that Cam is still steamed about Joe Flacco's 4 INT day in Cincinnati and decided Joe's best chance for success, at this time in his career, is as a game manager and not a game changer. Gotta blame Harbaugh for letting this situation get this far. Harbaugh had the option of going to an old, shot, but experienced 5 mill QB, Marc Bulger, to spell Flacco to spark this offense while Joe learned from the bench, but chose not to, choosing instead to get by with a young QB who obviously has not fully grasped this complicated offense. I hope the playoffs go well for us but should we fall short of the SB appearance, I fault Harbaugh for not using all the talent at his disposal.

Don't know if you can blame Cam for this. It's no secret Joe is on a short leash with what appears to be a dumbed down playbook especially in the second half of the season..
    You can keep saying it. Doesn't make it true.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

I don't know, but something tells me Cam got the message, but here we go next week, back into the shell.

Joe looked good, a few sacks, but he kept chugging and played a good game. He attacked the middle and when they tried to take that away they attacked outside. The running game wasn't explosive but they stuck with it and had good ypa in the second half.

The big thing that stood out was the play calling, it was more creative and attacked the middle. The announcers even said that the D was playing to take out the outside pass, and Cam adjusted, trusted Joe and attacked the middle.