OT Mooning to fired

This is huge news that rocks the very foundation of the NFL

Like we didn't know this was coming...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...re-singletary/

Crazy Mike is what they called him. We will forever remember your hi-jinks.

Blog Entries

Re: OT Mooning to fired

eh, he had that team looking halfway decent last year, the 49ers were an easy favorite to win NFC West before season started. They just couldn't get it together this year, and he had to be held accountable for it.

He's still a great motivator, I'm sure Ray and a lot of the LB corps who were here when he coached LBs would tell you how great a coach he was. Just maybe a little too crazy to be a HC.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Great motivator? What team plays with less heart than San Francisco? He's a lousy head coach and should never have been picked up in San Francisco.

Looking at Troy Smith & Singletary argue on the sideline my thought was, there are two guys who were completely overrated while they were here in Baltimore.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Can someone explain to me the thread title?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Can someone explain to me the thread title?
    Houston, Singletary actually mooned his team during a halftime meeting, to try to get their attention: (in 2008)

With the 49ers down 20-3 at halftime to the lowly Seattle Seahawks, Singletary decided to visually make it clear to his team that they had played like ass in the first half. And he did so by mooning them. Seriously. From the Arizona Republic:
    At halftime of that game, Singletary called for the attention of his players. He then dropped his pants, turned around and pointed to his backside. He used this occasion and that visual to describe what happened to his team in the first half.

A NFL source inside the room confirmed the story with my radio partner, XTRA 910 football guru Mike Jurecki, and added that Singletary then addressed the team for 3-4 minutes with his pants around his ankles.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Mike-Singl...wks-Blog-13267

6. Re: OT Mooning to fired

I'm kind of relieved to see him fired because it means that one of the great press conferences of all time can finally be in a beer commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfYhYft8dwI

I kind of like Singletary. Agree he's probably too crazy to be a HC but I wouldn't be upset if he got re-incorporated into the Ravens system. Some program on NFL Network, Greatest Defenders of All Time or something, had Singletary and Ray talking about each other, and they really feed off each other. In small doses Singletary might be good for a defense like ours.

OT: I also wouldn't be opposed to Marvin Lewis coming back but something about him makes me think he's a dick.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh