Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Weekley Anquan Boldin Complaint Thread

Go ahead and rip me away - I really don't care. It's my opinon, and I have no where else to vent it.

So - - another week, another boring Raven's win where they should have blown out the other team. Well as well all know, once we get to 20 or 21 points, Cam Cameron decides it's no longer time to put heat on the other team.

And of course, once again, Anquan Boldin is a complete waste for this team. I love this player. He so good, yet we choose never to use him. I assume he took money from Cameron's grandmother or something.

It's a shame for this man he is rotting away here. Yeah I know I know "but you should be happy we are 11 - 4. You are not a real fan.". Actually no, I'm a realistic fan. This is the WORST 11 - 4 team in NFL history. We have NO idetinty. Yes, we will win the first playoff game easily. But we will not win the second playoff game. Why - becuase we do not use our receiving corp, especially Boldin - correctly.

"Oh but Ravenfan11, you just don't understand they are bracketting and double teaming Boldin". Actually no, but also they did that in Arizona too. "Oh but Ravenfan11 you dont understand, they had Larry Fitzgerald". Actually no, not his first few years, and he did just fine.

Laugh all you want, call me a bad fan - I don't care. There is something seriously wrong with this team behind closed doors, but if you want to just drink the Purple Cool Aid, feel free - watch and see what happens now that we have no bye week and no home playoff game.

No Anquan Boldin = No AFC Championship Game.

Re: My Weekley Anquan Boldin Complaint Thread

You want to know this teams identity? It's resiliant. And they're a team. That's the identity. Worst 11-4 team in history? Boldin wasted on this team?

We just made the playoffs for the 3rd freaking year in a row, and right now are playing as well as anyone in the league. How can you honestly be complaining right now?
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

I tend to agree. As long as Flacco ignores the middle of the field Q will be a no show. I am not sure if he will ever be a seam passer. He will be in Mason's role next year.

Having an identity other than winning gets you beat. Identity means they have figured you out. Guess what our identity was the last two playoff years were? Guess how those two years played out. If you great at that one identity then it could work, this year we are ok in both passing and running, but not great. Boldin will get his game in, but right now, the offense has too many places it can go hence our identity is being winners. Drop one WR off of this team and you will get your precious stats Boldin, but for right now, enjoy the ride rather that nitpicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    Go ahead and rip me away - I really don't care. It's my opinon, and I have no where else to vent it.

So - - another week, another boring Raven's win where they should have blown out the other team. Well as well all know, once we get to 20 or 21 points, Cam Cameron decides it's no longer time to put heat on the other team.

And of course, once again, Anquan Boldin is a complete waste for this team. I love this player. He so good, yet we choose never to use him. I assume he took money from Cameron's grandmother or something.

It's a shame for this man he is rotting away here. Yeah I know I know "but you should be happy we are 11 - 4. You are not a real fan.". Actually no, I'm a realistic fan. This is the WORST 11 - 4 team in NFL history. We have NO idetinty. Yes, we will win the first playoff game easily. But we will not win the second playoff game. Why - becuase we do not use our receiving corp, especially Boldin - correctly.

"Oh but Ravenfan11, you just don't understand they are bracketting and double teaming Boldin". Actually no, but also they did that in Arizona too. "Oh but Ravenfan11 you dont understand, they had Larry Fitzgerald". Actually no, not his first few years, and he did just fine.

Laugh all you want, call me a bad fan - I don't care. There is something seriously wrong with this team behind closed doors, but if you want to just drink the Purple Cool Aid, feel free - watch and see what happens now that we have no bye week and no home playoff game.

Yeah, you are crazy. So what if he was under used in a game we won by 10? When he is under used and we lose then you should complain. There is no reason to force the ball to him. Our other weapons are reliable.

Boldin will be ready when we need him. I am actually glad they have not thrown it to him that much because of how physical he is after the catch. One of the knocks on him was he could not stay healthy for 16 games. That should not be a problem this year.

:T2:

I can understand where you're coming from but in the end, it's about winning. I want more Housh but if I don't get ANYMORE Housh this year and we keep winning...I'm good! :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post

Your screen name must be your age.

Seriously. I cannot even read this board anymore.

Blog Entries

Fantasy Football has ruined sports fans. Ever since when does one guys numbers mean more than a win. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion but I dont care what Boldin's numbers were today because they dont matter. The only thing that matters is the final score.

The Ravens are not going to lose the game or Superbowl because Anquan Boldin didnt get his numbers. You talk about his production in Arizona like that should be par for the course. Boldin was great in Arizona numbers wise but for most of his tenure there they were LOSERS.

joe goes to mason and now TJ because he knows they will fight for the catch everytime.joes last two interceptions were on passes to boldin and both times he didnt fight for the ball.if boldin gets open,joe will throw it to him.
    remember,boldin has been a #2 for most of his career. he rarely had to deal with double coverage and the opponents best corner.to me it looks like boldin is always fighting with corners because he cant beat them one on one.

I only read three sentences and I'm still dumber for it...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

The run game showed up again. Any other offensive complaint is over analyzing.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

I made it to here before I stopped reading. Do you even watch Boldin on the field? HE is being the ultimate team player. The Ravens use his excellent blocking skills, and reputation, to help the team. Housh and Mason are good and great years respectively and a huge part of that is Cam's schemes that use Boldin as a decoy. Boldin is almost always drawing the top CB on the opposing team and always has a LB or Safety covering his lanes. He's consistently getting the double and drawing the coverage away. Boldin makes this team 10 times better.