Yankees
    Nats
    Caps (go to about 15 games a year)
    Islanders
    Knicks
    ST Johns
    I see, A man of many hats.

Re: OT: cant wait till the weekend

Couldn't stand the fact that our starting QB on national TV was booed off the field when he was injured here in Baltimore.
    Actually, Kyle was cheered off the field. Albeit ironically and disgracefully.

speaking of the O's...bad new is, they start 3-6 in last place. good news, all games agains playoff teams, 6 on the road, so the sched will get easier. and the 3 (Bedard / Cabrera / Loewen) have looked good.
    I'm cautiously optimistic this year. more worried about the hitting right now.

man, this thread is dead.
    how long will the O's keep putting Jay Gibbons in? I've been waiting every year for him to hit 35-40 homers and I don't think he's ever passed 22 or so. time to dump him?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

its now june 13 and not only have they not dumped gibbons but perlozzo is still our manager and angelos is still our owner as long as them two have anything to do with the same team there will never be a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!