Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Browns fans giving away their tickets like candy

2. Re: Browns fans giving away their tickets like candy

Here's our chance to dominate this stadium like Steelers fans do on the road. As of yesterday afternoon there were 6 pages worth of tickets on ebay for the game on Sunday. As Ravens fans we should make a statement and buy up all the tickets and go. I will be there on Sunday my fourth straight year going to a Ravens/Browns game in Cleveland. We need to start to show our presence on the road and not just in warm weather cities like Jacksonville and Tampa. The Ravens need our support on the road as well as at home

3. Re: Browns fans giving away their tickets like candy

I wish I had the weekend off and an extra $300 in my pocket, cause those 50 yard line tickets look fan-freakin-tastic! Someone that goes needs to make a "Why isn't Art in the Hall of Fame?" sign. The brownies would hate it, but I guarentee you'd get on TV.

Re: Browns fans giving away their tickets like candy

I would love to go but my father passed away yesterday..
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

braven, very sorry to hear about you dad's passing.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Yes, braven, you have my sincere condolences.

Believe it or not, there are some things that take precedent over football.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

We as Ravens fans would travel better if the divsions actually made sense. Most people cant travel out to Ohio or Pittsburgh on a Sunday. The only reason the Steeler fans do so well is because they have a gigantic fan base all over the country.

Here is how the Divisions should be:

North

Indy
    Cleveland
    Pittsburgh
    Cinci

East

Ravens
    Jets
    Bills
    Pats

South

Jags
    Dolphins
    Texans
    Titans

West

Stays the same

These division games would definatley make more geographical sense. New York is certainly driving distance, and New England isnt bad either.

But of course this will never happen, the only chance would be if LA gets an expansion and they have to reformat the divisions again, but I doubt that would happen.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

These division games would definatley make more geographical sense. New York is certainly driving distance, and New England isnt bad either.
    Actually, being that I live in western MD, Pittsburgh ain't that far....Buffalo and New England are probably as far or more so, than Cinci or Cleveland.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

9. Re: Browns fans giving away their tickets like candy

I'm not trying to argumentive but I feel as fans we can help our team and be more supportive in person and when you see how many Browns fans are trying to dump their ticekts so early it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of. I've been there the last 3 years and they are miserable, nasty people and their hatred for Baltimore runs deep. If it were a true on field rivalry that would be one thing but they won't let go of the Modell situation. It's time to get over it and move on. We as fans can send a message to them that we're not intimated by them and also support our team. Since it's a 4:05 game I'm flying out around 10:30 and have a 9:20 flight back and should be back to my house shortly after 11P.M. and at work early Monday morning. I know everyone can't because of otherobligations but it would be nice to have a strong showing.

10. Unhappy Re: Browns fans giving away their tickets like candy

Damn sorry to here about your father, Braven. Chin up.

Thanks for the kind words...its been a very hard year for me.
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

braven -- sorry to hear about your Dad. My condolences to you and your family.

Wasn't he a poster on this board?
    Last edited by BaltimoreRon; 09-19-2006 at 10:15 AM.
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"