Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pashos needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by darb72
    Thank you HighWater.

Flynns new name is 'Ho. He lays flat on his back and lets guys do whatever they want.
    Classic.

Is Brown just too raw or too bad to replace Flynn? How this guy keeps his job is beyond me.

FHRaven

The guy must wear shoes with rounded heels. How many times do you see holding calls on goal line plays.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72
    Flynns new name is 'Ho. He lays flat on his back and lets guys do whatever they want.
    That's not exactly what I meant, but it's definitely appropriate.

Seriously, this guy sucks. We need to get Jason Brown on the fast track so he can take over at some point this season.

I really need a nick-name for Flynn

SIR - Stuck In Reverse has my vote

5. Re: Pashos needs to go

"Turnstile Tony"

What RTs are available? I did remember Ozzie telling Zeus to stay in shape.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

You guys are crazy. I dislike Pashos as much as the next guy, but with the exception of those 2 penalties he had a GREAT game.

You do realize that Burgess had 16 sacks last year and that Mac not only didn't get sacked, Burgess only hurried him once. Otherwise Pashos' assignement was a total non-factor.

I really need a nick-name for Flynn.
    I used to call him "Ole".

The 3 penalties from Pashos were killers. Getting called for not being lined up on the line of scrimmage twice is inexcusable. We have to go with what we have though, unless some want to see Zeus back at RT.

Mike Flynn is one of the worse centers in the NFL. He's constantly getting pushed backwards in pass protection.

But his biggest flaw is his inability to pick up a delayed LB blitz. Time and time and time again, I see him too "busy" helping out Mule & JO (the stronger of our OL), who only have 2 DL on their side, just to watch the LB hit the strong side "A" gap and level McNair. Basic OL 101 for a center...."keep your head on a swivel...".

Vincent sucks as well.

I haven't seen the tape yet, but the calls on Pashos could be due to a WR/TE not being up on the LOS and not Pashos' fault. I'll hold off judgement until I breakdown the tape. But, his pass protection has been pretty good.

This OL needs a new C and a new RG to be successful.

I've seen reports that Brown was in at RG later in the 4th quarter. You'll notice things got a lot better, eg, anderson's run.

Terry also looked fine at LT with Ogden out.

We'll see. The big problem is that with a weak center and weak tackle, the RG can't help them both...